Awesome! Sounds like a fun job! Thanks for your service too!!No, I was a KC-135 Boom Operator but went TDY to McChord a few times.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Awesome! Sounds like a fun job! Thanks for your service too!!No, I was a KC-135 Boom Operator but went TDY to McChord a few times.
I love these wheels. But the Method website doesn't list the wheels in a Super Duty fitment. Where did you find them?These just showed up in my garage. I'll throw on the stock wheels and tires when I expect to need a more aggressive tread pattern and will stick with a smoother A/T tire for the majority of my driving. I'll post pics with them on the truck in a day or two. I haven't seen much info out there on the Nexen Rodian ATX and they come at a very good price point. I figure I'll give them a shot and let you all know how they work for me. I'm about to order a set of RokBloks to make sure I'm not spraying the side of the truck unnecessarily.
- Nexen Rodian ATX tires in 285/75R18 (129S - 3 peak snowflake rated - 60k treadwear warranty - 3 ply sidewall) I haven't seen many reviews on the Rodian ATX, so I figured I'd just give them a try and let you all know how they turn out.
- Method MR705 bead grip wheels in 18x9 +18 matte black
- 99lb 2oz mounted & balanced with TPMS (Stock wheel/tire with 17.3k miles - 92lb 10oz)
Based off purely a visual comparison and internet specs, the Nexen Rodian ATX looks to be comparable in tread void size to the Falcon A/T4W. The A/T4W has much more aggressive and thicker tread on the sidewall, but is several pounds heavier (&~$50 more expensive per tire). Both have a 60k treadwear warranty, are S speed rated, and are 3 peak mounted snowflake rated. The pattern of the tread blocks also make it look like the Roadian ATX is a bit more biased toward smooth highway driving (vs off road biting edges) with 5 distinct linear tread block sections vs the A/T4X with the center three tread block sections having more overlap with each other.
View attachment 154879View attachment 154880View attachment 154881View attachment 154882
Love the set up with the flush-to-body wheels. This is how my rig would look with true 37s.Same wheels, suspension, just some fresh rubber. 37x12.50R18 Toyo RT Pro. Smoother than the RT Trail they replaced, but slightly heavier. Think an RT or RT Trail, but beefier. I wanted the 38x11.50R18 flavor, but they aren't set to ship until Q2 '26, and I couldn't wait that long. Pretty pleased so far.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Love the set up with the flush-to-body wheels. This is how my rig would look with true 37s.
It might be the pictures but these 12.5" look "thinner" than most 12.5".
Are those BD Squadrons in your fog pockets or the XL80? Again, maybe its just the perspective of the smaler BD next to it, but they look huge!
Agree!Love the set up with the flush-to-body wheels.
Almost twins. Lol. Hoping the 38 Pros are in stock early next year to give me some options.Same wheels, suspension, just some fresh rubber. 37x12.50R18 Toyo RT Pro. Smoother than the RT Trail they replaced, but slightly heavier. Think an RT or RT Trail, but beefier. I wanted the 38x11.50R18 flavor, but they aren't set to ship until Q2 '26, and I couldn't wait that long. Pretty pleased so far.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Easy fix. Bring it to the lease and put 20-30 miles a day easy on itYou've been putting a lot more miles on your CanAm than I have. I need to work on that.
Can you clarify what you mean by “smoother than the RT Trail they replaced”. Ride smoother? I am about to replace my OEM Duratracs and am fairly certain I will get either he RT Trails or the Pros. I was leaning toward the Trails because I am highway use 80% of the time. Help me decide. ThanksSame wheels, suspension, just some fresh rubber. 37x12.50R18 Toyo RT Pro. Smoother than the RT Trail they replaced, but slightly heavier. Think an RT or RT Trail, but beefier. I wanted the 38x11.50R18 flavor, but they aren't set to ship until Q2 '26, and I couldn't wait that long. Pretty pleased so far.
I'll help you. I have the same RT Pros on my rig and they are waaaay smoother than the Nitto RGs I got out of on the last truck. I was torn between the RT Trails and these as well, no regrets at all. They look massive, but they are smooth as silk and really good rain handling. It came a flood here today and these Toyos tore right through it like it was a sunny day. Never been more impressed with a tire.Can you clarify what you mean by “smoother than the RT Trail they replaced”. Ride smoother? I am about to replace my OEM Duratracs and am fairly certain I will get either he RT Trails or the Pros. I was leaning toward the Trails because I am highway use 80% of the time. Help me decide. Thanks
Almost twins. Lol. Hoping the 38 Pros are in stock early next year to give me some options.
Can you clarify what you mean by “smoother than the RT Trail they replaced”. Ride smoother? I am about to replace my OEM Duratracs and am fairly certain I will get either he RT Trails or the Pros. I was leaning toward the Trails because I am highway use 80% of the time. Help me decide. Thanks
I bought them through Rimz One online. I remember there being some issue/glitch where the Method site didn't list them as an option for our trucks, but the 8x170 +18' work just fine. The center caps just don't fit in the rear. MR70589087518 is the specific wheel code I bought.I love these wheels. But the Method website doesn't list the wheels in a Super Duty fitment. Where did you find them?
Thanks for the follow up. Looks like they only have a single black one left. I think Method may have discontinued the Super Duty size in that style. Which is a bummer for sure.I bought them through Rimz One online. I remember there being some issue/glitch where the Method site didn't list them as an option for our trucks, but the 8x170 +18' work just fine. The center caps just don't fit in the rear. MR70589087518 is the specific wheel code I bought.
Will the 38x11.50R18 fit on the stock suspension? What suspension modifications have you made? The truck looks amazing. I might be able to get my stock tires to last until the 38-inch tires are available.Same wheels, suspension, just some fresh rubber. 37x12.50R18 Toyo RT Pro. Smoother than the RT Trail they replaced, but slightly heavier. Think an RT or RT Trail, but beefier. I wanted the 38x11.50R18 flavor, but they aren't set to ship until Q2 '26, and I couldn't wait that long. Pretty pleased so far.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Will the 38x11.50R18 fit on the stock suspension? What suspension modifications have you made? The truck looks amazing. I might be able to get my stock tires to last until the 38-inch tires are available.
@tchur1 are those Method 709 wheels? If so would happen to have a side view showing how far ot past the fender they are? Am looking to get those but wasn't sure how the offset would look.I just put rt pros on my truck as well and have been pretty impressed thus far. Smooth, quiet for what they are and decent snow performance to date.