Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Didn’t realize they would fit on a non Tremor or a non snowplow prep truck without a level.
They do on 23+ trucks, if I went with a 12.5 there would be no rubbing, I wanted the 13.5 wide tho, will be putting a lift on it soon but for now gonna have the fender trimmed
 
Fuel Super C 20x9 +1 wrapped with Nitto Recon Grappler 37/12.5R20.
20251001_182056.webp
 
Last edited:
fuel has great customer service, i reachee out because the center caps dont fit my rear wheels, fuel has new caps they are sending no charge
 
Fuel Super C 20x9 +0 wrapped with Nitto Recon Grappler 37/12.5R20. View attachment 228413
I love the look of the wheel and tire combination. Really considering going this route. I’m trying to decide between the ridge grapplers or the recon grapplers. Not sure what the difference is. They look very similar.
 
I love the look of the wheel and tire combination. Really considering going this route. I’m trying to decide between the ridge grapplers or the recon grapplers. Not sure what the difference is. They look very similar.
Looking at Nitto's website, they say the Ridge's is a cross of the A/T and M/T tires; It does seem to have a deeper tread pattern. The Recon's is a truer A/T and also has two different lug patterns so you can chose which look you want.. I really like these Recon's, but no experience with the Ridge's to compare to.
 

Attachments

  • 20251001_180333.webp
    20251001_180333.webp
    537.4 KB · Views: 48
Thanks for the up close picture! I really like those! Your first comment said they are +0. I can only find them as +1 which is pretty much the same. Also how much do the tires poke out? Do you have a side view? I don’t want hardly any offset
 
Looking at Nitto's website, they say the Ridge's is a cross of the A/T and M/T tires; It does seem to have a deeper tread pattern. The Recon's is a truer A/T and also has two different lug patterns so you can chose which look you want.. I really like these Recon's, but no experience with the Ridge's to compare to.
I wish nitto made the ridge grappler in 40s, it would be nice to not have only muds in larger tires
 
Looking at Nitto's website, they say the Ridge's is a cross of the A/T and M/T tires; It does seem to have a deeper tread pattern. The Recon's is a truer A/T and also has two different lug patterns so you can chose which look you want.. I really like these Recon's, but no experience with the Ridge's to compare to.
Where did you get your wheels and tires from. I found them online at Custom Offset. I’ve heard good things about them, just never ordered wheels and tires online and shipped to me. Wondering if a local place is better or custom offset??
 
Thanks for the up close picture! I really like those! Your first comment said they are +0. I can only find them as +1 which is pretty much the same. Also how much do the tires poke out? Do you have a side view? I don’t want hardly any offset
You are right, they are +1 offset, not +0, my mistake. I've added RC fender flares (about +1" more flare) and wanted them to at least fill them out, and they do that nicely. Here's a side view
 

Attachments

  • 20251001_180343.webp
    20251001_180343.webp
    182.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 20251001_181834.webp
    20251001_181834.webp
    507.6 KB · Views: 66
Where did you get your wheels and tires from. I found them online at Custom Offset. I’ve heard good things about them, just never ordered wheels and tires online and shipped to me. Wondering if a local place is better or custom offset??
I go to local Discount Tire. I pay no tax and get a 5% military discount so that helps me out.
 
innov8 G500's in bronze with black techlite simulated beadlock rings 18 x 9's +12 ET. 37x13.5 Yokohama Geolander X-AT's

View attachment 37935
Do you have any more photos of this setup during the day? I have a KR in Star white and Darkened bronze two tone and most bronze wheels look too light and these look good.
 
Thank you for that info. I will shop around at my local discount tire and see what they can do. Your truck looks really good. You have done a nice job!
Oh and by the way, I love Gig Harbor! Been there a couple times when I was working out at McChord AFB
 
Thanks! We have been here 9 years. Moved here for my job with Delta. Are you a C-17 guy? Several of my neighbors work down at McChord and fly the C-17.
 
Thanks! We have been here 9 years. Moved here for my job with Delta. Are you a C-17 guy? Several of my neighbors work down at McChord and fly the C-17.
No, I was a KC-135 Boom Operator but went TDY to McChord a few times.
 
Back
Top Bottom