Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Got these put on today. Method 707, 18x9 with a +18 offset. Wrapped them in 35" Faulken AT4s.

Before


After
View attachment 221352

Poke
View attachment 221353



Carli lift going on over the next couple of weekends. I know I could have fit 37's, but wanted to stay with 35s. Thanks for all the ideas and previous posts!

Don

-
Thanks for posting these Don! I've got a 2020 (non-Tremor) and I've finally decided to go with 35s vs 37s (7.3L, spare tire, entry height for kids, etc). I'm TORN between 17s or 18s. I like the sidewall on 17s, but the poke on 18s....this is helpful!

I'm trying to decide between icon springs (2.5" lift) or Tremor take offs.

I'm also thinking about possibly adding Icon progressive expansion packs (about $800).

My truck is a snow plow + camper package, so it rides pretty stiff.
 
In my area - You can pick up tremor springs pretty easy and cheap. I got a diesel set for $125 from FB from someone doing a lift. I'm not sure if the tremor radius arms are any different, but those seem to be easy to get used too. If all you're doing is deciding between the Tremor lift and the Icon lift, the spring swap shouldn't take much time at all. The shocks, brake lines, and caster correction is the stuff that brings the price up and takes much more time I think.

I'm hoping to start my front lift this weekend, so with any luck I'll post some pics of the 35's and a 3" Carli lift springs next week.

-
 
In my area - You can pick up tremor springs pretty easy and cheap. I got a diesel set for $125 from FB from someone doing a lift. I'm not sure if the tremor radius arms are any different, but those seem to be easy to get used too. If all you're doing is deciding between the Tremor lift and the Icon lift, the spring swap shouldn't take much time at all. The shocks, brake lines, and caster correction is the stuff that brings the price up and takes much more time I think.

I'm hoping to start my front lift this weekend, so with any luck I'll post some pics of the 35's and a 3" Carli lift springs next week.

-
I look forward to seeing it! EVERYONE just puts 37s, so it's nice to see something different
 
Do you have more pics of these wheels? I've NEVER seen them on a super duty!
My local buddy hasn't been on since May. I can text him to see if he can provide more information.
 
These just showed up in my garage. I'll throw on the stock wheels and tires when I expect to need a more aggressive tread pattern and will stick with a smoother A/T tire for the majority of my driving. I'll post pics with them on the truck in a day or two. I haven't seen much info out there on the Nexen Rodian ATX and they come at a very good price point. I figure I'll give them a shot and let you all know how they work for me. I'm about to order a set of RokBloks to make sure I'm not spraying the side of the truck unnecessarily.

- Nexen Rodian ATX tires in 285/75R18 (129S - 3 peak snowflake rated - 60k treadwear warranty - 3 ply sidewall) I haven't seen many reviews on the Rodian ATX, so I figured I'd just give them a try and let you all know how they turn out.
- Method MR705 bead grip wheels in 18x9 +18 matte black
- 99lb 2oz mounted & balanced with TPMS (Stock wheel/tire with 17.3k miles - 92lb 10oz)

Based off purely a visual comparison and internet specs, the Nexen Rodian ATX looks to be comparable in tread void size to the Falcon A/T4W. The A/T4W has much more aggressive and thicker tread on the sidewall, but is several pounds heavier (&~$50 more expensive per tire). Both have a 60k treadwear warranty, are S speed rated, and are 3 peak mounted snowflake rated. The pattern of the tread blocks also make it look like the Roadian ATX is a bit more biased toward smooth highway driving (vs off road biting edges) with 5 distinct linear tread block sections vs the A/T4X with the center three tread block sections having more overlap with each other.

View attachment 154879View attachment 154880View attachment 154881View attachment 154882
How are these Nexan ATX's working out?
 
Do you have more pics of these wheels? I've NEVER seen them on a super duty!
Here are some more pictures! I really like the look of them. Really robust. Lmk if you want any more pictures.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4955.webp
    IMG_4955.webp
    295.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_4958.webp
    IMG_4958.webp
    286.2 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_4957.webp
    IMG_4957.webp
    257.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4956.webp
    IMG_4956.webp
    227.8 KB · Views: 150
Rides really well so far… seems to be getting a good bit of attention… my wife just rolls her eyes 😂
My wife loves giving me a hard time about all the dudes turning their heads anytime we take the truck 😂
 
My wife loves giving me a hard time about all the dudes turning their heads anytime we take the truck 😂
They're not looking at your truck! 🤪
 
Finally got around to getting my Method 707 wheels put on the truck. Waiting for the 5th scratch and dent to get repaired and need to source a spare 37” tire to see if I can make it fit in the spare location. If not, I’ll throw it on the stock spare. I’m really pleased with the look of the wheel and tire combo.
IMG_4526.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4527.webp
    IMG_4527.webp
    512 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4528.webp
    IMG_4528.webp
    425.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4529.webp
    IMG_4529.webp
    486 KB · Views: 70
Finally got around to getting my Method 707 wheels put on the truck. Waiting for the 5th scratch and dent to get repaired and need to source a spare 37” tire to see if I can make it fit in the spare location. If not, I’ll throw it on the stock spare. I’m really pleased with the look of the wheel and tire combo.
View attachment 223415
I'll never regret ordering white, but man those AMB trucks are pretty :love:
 
Back
Top Bottom