Whipple Installed!

Well, after 8 months of hell (cancer) I decided to take the easy route and get rid of my Dually and buy a sleeper, 2026 F150 XL as basic and unassuming as you can get. Found what I wanted with the 2 options I wanted, 5.0 Coyote and 4X4…..and a dealer installed 6.0 stage 2 Whipple for 710 HP.

Steel rims, painted bumpers and little street tires. Complete with orange cones in the back to finish off the work truck look.

View attachment 261024

View attachment 261023
Love it! The cone is a nice touch. :p
 
Love it! The cone is a nice touch. :p
add a few tailgate stickers to really sell it..

1782990631601.webp
 
Well, after 8 months of hell (cancer) I decided to take the easy route and get rid of my Dually and buy a sleeper, 2026 F150 XL as basic and unassuming as you can get. Found what I wanted with the 2 options I wanted, 5.0 Coyote and 4X4…..and a dealer installed 6.0 stage 2 Whipple for 710 HP.

Steel rims, painted bumpers and little street tires. Complete with orange cones in the back to finish off the work truck look.

View attachment 261024

View attachment 261023
Prayers Up.🙏

I'll bet spectators enjoy the smoke! Nice.
 
It is sad that the younger generations may not fully understand or appreciate a good quality Rickroll.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: VB!
Whipple is backordered so I looked for pulleys in stock, found this:


But they are backordered even longer, but they said 1 psi is nothing so now I'm second guessing pulley size. 3.375 maybe?
 
Looking forward to hearing all about it, 3.375 pulley I assume?
The real sauce is in the tune. Have you tried any second gear starts? That's the trick on my diesel to get around the 1st gear torque limits.
 
Looking forward to hearing all about it, 3.375 pulley I assume?
The real sauce is in the tune. Have you tried any second gear starts? That's the trick on my diesel to get around the 1st gear torque limits.
It's just the 3.5" so not a huge change. Dyno incoming soon....
 
I ran a 3.5" most of the time I had mine, I was surprised when I went to swap that it had a 3.625 stock from Whipple, but I guess that matches the lower rpm nature of the 7.3.

My datalogs showed that the 3.5 was able to achieve target airflow sooner and more often, particularly in sub optimal conditions, such as higher ambient temps,
 
Word from 5 Star is I am out of injector. IDC1050s is the recommendation. We will see...

Anyone know what the Whipple injectors are?
 
Word from 5 Star is I am out of injector. IDC1050s is the recommendation. We will see...

Anyone know what the Whipple injectors are?

*not 100% but i believe this is the page to find out (instructions sheet didnt state part number).


55 lb/hr for stage 1 or 72 lb/hr for stage 2
 
I ran a 3.5 inch pulley for a while.
….snip….

If running a 3.5 inch pulley on the five star tune you will likely find the injector limit

Snip ….. “I doubt I will find the injector limit is anytime soon”. ….snip
Ahem lol.

Ultimately that’s why I gave up on this setup, another $1200 and a day under the hood….Whipple supplies silly small injectors.

I look forward to you fighting the good fight here and making it work.
 
Last edited:
*not 100% but i believe this is the page to find out (instructions sheet didnt state part number).


55 lb/hr for stage 1 or 72 lb/hr for stage 2
There no such thing as a stage 1 for the super duty as far as I am aware.
 
Ahem lol.

Ultimately that’s why I gave up on this setup, another $1200 and a day under the hood….Whipple supplies silly small injectors.

I look forward to you fighting the good fight here and making it work.
:whistle:
 
Not sure if I want to keep pushing or call it good. The labor is fine I can do it easy, and the injectors are probably $1300 shipped. I guess we will see what Wednesdays dyno shows. Truck doesn't feel like enough to me though.
 
Not sure if I want to keep pushing or call it good. The labor is fine I can do it easy, and the injectors are probably $1300 shipped. I guess we will see what Wednesdays dyno shows. Truck doesn't feel like enough to me though.
I agree. Take out that Whipple and get a ProCharger F-1A-94 supercharger. You'll be at 1,540 horsepower:

23328.webp
 
unsuccessful dyno run, wasn't hitting peak boost for some reason. Peak hold on the gauge only showed 8 psi, 11 psi is normal peak.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: VB!
From Blackstone "This is a great initial report for this F250. Universal averages for the 7.3L Godzilla engine are based on typical runs of about 5,200 miles on the oil. The oil didn't see that much use, but the amount of metal present looks good for a shorter interval like this. Nothing looks high or out of proportion and that leads us to think the parts inside this V-8 are getting along well together. We didn't identify any contamination by coolant, water, or fuel. The air and oil filters kept excess dirt and oxidized solids in check. The viscosity is fine for 5W/30-grade oil. Nice start for this Ford."

2,500 miles on this oil -Motorcraft Synthetic and Motocraft filter --- I do oil changes every 3/3,500 miles.

Supercharger install full steam ahead.
*** NOTE ordered redline exhaust and 2.0 inch headers from stainless works --- the regular catalytic converters were shipped with them --- confirm when you order with them that you want WGESI400 cats and not the RTCMM ones **** there is no option online website for this to pick/choose which cats you get.
Screenshot 2026-07-22 at 5.47.16 PM.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom