What’s in your gun safe?

Looks like you guys have a lot of cool stuff!

I have a few things but nothing overly special. Occasionally shoot at a friends house but havent too much latley. I would love to get back at it but havent found an outdoor range near me. There are a few indoor ones but they are (seemingly to me) expensive ($40-60/month or $30 per visit). I am not a hunter, just like to shoot at things (safely ofc) and home/self defense.

Anyone in Southern NH have any recommendations for outdoor ranges?

Also looking to expand the collection but not sure which way to go. Havent completely decided if I want another pistol or rifle yet. Kind of want a Marlin 336 30-30 or another AR based rifle but more tactical oriented with a can.

Anyway here are my toys.
  • Benelli Supernova with Urbino pistol grip stock, Nordic Extension Tube 7+1, and RMR Mounted ADE Trumpet Red Dot (b/c why not lol)

  • PSA AR15 in the 16" M4 Carbine kit ODG, AT3 Red Dot/Magnifier, and Magpul AFG. Bought as a kit and built it myself as the first thing I did when I moved to NH.

  • Henry Golden Boy 22LR, Octagon Barrel, Large Loop Lever, and Tourbon Cheek Pad .

  • PSA Dagger Full Size with SW1 RMR Slide in Copper/Sniper Green, True Position Micro Compensator Y-Type, and Holosun 407 Red Dot. Also have the Compact Frame without a slide, but that slide works for both.

  • Glock 43x with Shield Arms S15 and Talon Grip- My EDC
1786640328501.webp
 
Last edited:
been watching this for a while now...

Current Purchase Process - Silencer Ship and Silencer CO break it down
    • Instant Over-the-Counter: In roughly 27 states, buyers can complete a standard background check and leave with a suppressor the same day.
    • Traditional / State Holdouts: Roughly 15 states still require traditional NFA Form 4 processing or have pending state-level requirements.
    • Prohibited States: Suppressors remain totally illegal for civilian ownership in select states (including California, New York, Illinois, and others).
 
IMG_2159.webp

Had some free time to get it a few things together this week.

Looking for ballistic helmet and some goggles. Looking for opinions and researching now.
 


You want to refer to all things @Avslash re nightvision. :geek: 🏁


"Both were “holy shit” moments. Nothing trumps night vision. Nothing."


What is this “too dark to shoot” you speak of?

View attachment 265734

All kidding aside, I tell everyone who will listen, that if you already own a serviceable suite of firearms, to stop buying more guns and start buying quality night vision. Thermal, intensification, fusion…. Get it all.

Over 30 years, the two most seminal moments in my shooting life were finding myself on the firing line in a Pat Rogers class next to Jeff Gonzalez who was there as a participant, and learning to employ night vision under a former Delta/CAG member.

Both were “holy shit” moments. Nothing trumps night vision. Nothing.
 
View attachment 265938
Had some free time to get it a few things together this week.

Looking for ballistic helmet and some goggles. Looking for opinions and researching now.
I have mine set up with PVS 14 and iRay thermal, works great for my situations.
IMG_7048.webp
 
been watching this for a while now...

Current Purchase Process - Silencer Ship and Silencer CO break it down
    • Instant Over-the-Counter: In roughly 27 states, buyers can complete a standard background check and leave with a suppressor the same day.
    • Traditional / State Holdouts: Roughly 15 states still require traditional NFA Form 4 processing or have pending state-level requirements.
    • Prohibited States: Suppressors remain totally illegal for civilian ownership in select states (including California, New York, Illinois, and others).
Good ole IL… 🤬🙄
 
Some baller set ups in here

Popping in to wish I could have the tax stamps and months / years of my life I gave up for NFA items lol. I guess at least this opens the market up to a lot more folks.
 
I need a 1.25 diameter 9mm suppressor for my poverty pony PSA 9mm colt truck gun.
 
NFA question for all the super gun nerds - I see that many retailers are now selling suppressors without a Form 4. The Form 4 was not a big deal when I did it - and it was pretty quick (maybe a week?)

Apparently in the lawsuit (from SilencerShop and others...) won, and now sales without the form 4 are happening - but you still need to go through the necessary firearm background check and registry (which is fine).

Now - my question is SBR. I cannot find anything really about this. CAN I PUT A STOCK ON MY PISTOL NOW, or do I need to file the form, wait for approval, and once approved - engrave my SBR magwell. I am fine with all of this - I just do not want to engrave my SBR if I do not have to due to the IR finish.

TYIA!
 
CAN I PUT A STOCK ON MY PISTOL NOW, or do I need to file the form, wait for approval, and once approved - engrave my SBR magwell. I am fine with all of this - I just do not want to engrave my SBR if I do not have to due to the IR finish.

TYIA!
IIRC The NFA rules still exist for SBRs. The tax went away, the paperwork did not.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom