What’s in your gun safe?

IMG_7474.webp


This little booger. So fun to shoot with the FRT. I need a couple more things for it but it’s nice mag dumping into a trash pile with 9mm vs 5.56 lol. Crazy to think NSW, SAS, HRT and many others operated with these things as primary weapons. Look how far we have come.
 
View attachment 272315

This little booger. So fun to shoot with the FRT. I need a couple more things for it but it’s nice mag dumping into a trash pile with 9mm vs 5.56 lol. Crazy to think NSW, SAS, HRT and many others operated with these things as primary weapons. Look how far we have come.
Brother. YES.
 
View attachment 272315

This little booger. So fun to shoot with the FRT. I need a couple more things for it but it’s nice mag dumping into a trash pile with 9mm vs 5.56 lol. Crazy to think NSW, SAS, HRT and many others operated with these things as primary weapons. Look how far we have come.
What brand is that one?
 
View attachment 272315

This little booger. So fun to shoot with the FRT. I need a couple more things for it but it’s nice mag dumping into a trash pile with 9mm vs 5.56 lol. Crazy to think NSW, SAS, HRT and many others operated with these things as primary weapons. Look how far we have come.
I ran my SP5 in a NVG course and it was GREAT. from 10 to 150 yard engagement, no issues. Still one of my favorites.
 
SP5 is on my list. It dates way back to the Hollywood movies I watched when I was younger. Loved the MP5, and I believe I had some toy MP5 guns - those were a blast when our neighborhood got together and built forts to play capture the flag. I remember having an AK and an old school m16 too - 60’s era in OD green. That one I jumped out my bedroom window with as we were doing some special ops - and I broke the barrel off. Never looked right again. 😔
 
SP5 is on my list. It dates way back to the Hollywood movies I watched when I was younger. Loved the MP5, and I believe I had some toy MP5 guns - those were a blast when our neighborhood got together and built forts to play capture the flag. I remember having an AK and an old school m16 too - 60’s era in OD green. That one I jumped out my bedroom window with as we were doing some special ops - and I broke the barrel off. Never looked right again.

So it was an SBR after that... lol
 
I switched between a MP5SD and a Super 90 as a breacher on SWAT for a while many moons ago. It (the SD) still is the sweetest, smoothest most comfortable piece I ever shot.
 
I switched between a MP5SD and a Super 90 as a breacher on SWAT for a while many moons ago. It (the SD) still is the sweetest, smoothest most comfortable piece I ever shot.
Music to my ears!
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom