Tremors Towing Things

I would, but I'll never run MA again. They are a flustercuck. When they took over the Daytona 200 at the 1st event, rules changed, procedures changed, everything changed on the fly. They grid bikes like they are trying to be MGP but that isn't the way American motorcycle racing is done. They were late getting us out for the sighting lap and half of us didn't make it out. Those that didn't make the sighting lap started at the back of the grid. Qualified 17th and had to start at 37th! /rant :ROFLMAO: Maybe if I make it out there to Cali on a pleasure trip!
I do love me the World Center of Racing!

View attachment 239466
Well that sucks. Sorry it was such a cluster. They definitely seem like they kinda have their own thing going. And for the record, I am the behind-the-scenes guy that tries to keep the rest of the stuff at the track going as best as possible and M. a technical liaison for groups like Moto America. This year should be a lot different out at the track. We did some pretty significant upgrades last year and the plan is to do quite a few more upgrades this year so hopefully the experience will keep getting better and better.
The team that’s there now kind of inherited a disaster so working on making it a better place to both watch races and be in races.
Actually, literally headed there right now for a meeting about site improvements for this year.
Though I have no control over the actual racing in the groups that come in that is for sure! I tell you I have seen some interesting things
Some folks come in super dialed and others seem like they know everything I end up kind of going by the seat of their pants.
Well, regardless, if you make your way out here for any other reason, hook me up.
 
Ohhh, and a 5 seater truck when we have a 6 person family and often have friends over requiring 7+ seats.
There is plenty of room in the bed for the 6th and up people. 🤪
I miss these and think kids would love them. Brunette sold separately.

16445405.webp
 
I miss these and think kids would love them. Brunette sold separately.

View attachment 239476
I got all excited when their website popped up - and then realized there was, as you had alluded to, no way to buy them. Dang it!
 
Well that sucks. Sorry it was such a cluster. They definitely seem like they kinda have their own thing going. And for the record, I am the behind-the-scenes guy that tries to keep the rest of the stuff at the track going as best as possible and M. a technical liaison for groups like Moto America. This year should be a lot different out at the track. We did some pretty significant upgrades last year and the plan is to do quite a few more upgrades this year so hopefully the experience will keep getting better and better.
The team that’s there now kind of inherited a disaster so working on making it a better place to both watch races and be in races.
Actually, literally headed there right now for a meeting about site improvements for this year.
Though I have no control over the actual racing in the groups that come in that is for sure! I tell you I have seen some interesting things
Some folks come in super dialed and others seem like they know everything I end up kind of going by the seat of their pants.
Well, regardless, if you make your way out here for any other reason, hook me up.
I hope they get better for the sake of the sport. There are always growing pains. I mean, shit, American Roadracing was almost dead. So I do give them that. I've been racing for more than half my life. At almost 50, I've become a "get off my lawn guy" LOL
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't cali have a specific blend of petrol to combat smog issues? Like I remember reading years ago that the old blend was contributing to the issue. If that is true it stands to reason that their petrol would be more expensive, what with supply/demand/limited production keeping it high.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't cali have a specific blend of petrol to combat smog issues? Like I remember reading years ago that the old blend was contributing to the issue. If that is true it stands to reason that their petrol would be more expensive, what with supply/demand/limited production keeping it high.
You're perceptive. You don't get to move here.

Yes, we are special and thus have a special blend. It changes with the seasons. So, tell people that their ICE cars are evil, tell everyone that you will not be able to buy ICE cars after a few years, require special gas that no one else wants because it costs more to produce and performs worse. Express your shock Shock SHOCK! that refiners do not maintain and upgrade their refineries and then close them at the end of their life cycle. Blame high prices on greed and big oil.

It's all about keeping people angry and distracted. Oh, the weather is nice though.
 
You're perceptive. You don't get to move here.

Yes, we are special and thus have a special blend. It changes with the seasons. So, tell people that their ICE cars are evil, tell everyone that you will not be able to buy ICE cars after a few years, require special gas that no one else wants because it costs more to produce and performs worse. Express your shock Shock SHOCK! that refiners do not maintain and upgrade their refineries and then close them at the end of their life cycle. Blame high prices on greed and big oil.

It's all about keeping people angry and distracted. Oh, the weather is nice though.
Lol, I've been promised an acre up in the Lower Lakes areas further north. Imma be a bad rash for Cali.
 
Back
Top Bottom