-
Featured
- #1,121
Seat on the right is priced at 1/2 your assets! :I'll take just the one on the right![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Seat on the right is priced at 1/2 your assets! :I'll take just the one on the right![]()
If you really want to max out the F350, pull a clay pigeon thrower around the Ranch...
Maybe not weighted in terms of mass, but it's weighted heavily in importance.If you really want to max out the F350, pull a clay pigeon thrower around the Ranch...
View attachment 242954
I hope you have another vehicle carrying the boxes of clays.If you really want to max out the F350, pull a clay pigeon thrower around the Ranch...
View attachment 242954
This is exactly why buying used trucks makes me nervous...If you really want to max out the F350, pull a clay pigeon thrower around the Ranch...
View attachment 242954
Only in CalifuckingforniaYou're perceptive. You don't get to move here.
Yes, we are special and thus have a special blend. It changes with the seasons. So, tell people that their ICE cars are evil, tell everyone that you will not be able to buy ICE cars after a few years, require special gas that no one else wants because it costs more to produce and performs worse. Express your shock Shock SHOCK! that refiners do not maintain and upgrade their refineries and then close them at the end of their life cycle. Blame high prices on greed and big oil.
It's all about keeping people angry and distracted. Oh, the weather is nice though.
shockerhitch.com
That didn't stay clean long. Are you still liking the rear sway bar? Did the empty ride change at all?Short 80 mile haul north today
![]()
Lol, it was dirty the next day. The sway bar is fine. The roads are really shit where I live. I have it on the stiffest setting and you can tell, it will pick up a tire and set off the stability control quite a bit, it basically stabs the opposite brake when it happens. It does give me move confidence that things will stay predictible with it so tall though.That didn't stay clean long. Are you still liking the rear sway bar? Did the empty ride change at all?
Nice. I have the Momentum 27G
I did a family trip up there in '99, there was active snow fall when we visited in July. Amazing trip overall.