Tremors Towing Things

IMG_9055.webp
 
Love the San Jose area, I full timed there and would ride la honda to skyline every weekend. Miss the area but not the cost of living lol.
 
Love the San Jose area, I full timed there and would ride la honda to skyline every weekend. Miss the area but not the cost of living lol.
Yes it is a great area, although besides the perfect weather, it's centrally located for lots of great places to travel to. Definitely way too expensive to live here. Orlando is really nice too, would love to check out Fort Wilderness to camp. Thank you for your service!
 
Nice truck and trailer, looks like your having fun. What does the excavator weigh?
Just shy of 11k. About 12k with 3 buckets and a brush rake. The trailers a 16k so pretty much maxed out.
 
Sweet! We see a few of those in the race circuit. Tools, bikes, head? What more do ya need?
Off topic side note- when you are out at Laguna for MotoAmerica let me know. We’ll be there.
 
Love the San Jose area, I full timed there and would ride la honda to skyline every weekend. Miss the area but not the cost of living lol.
Live on the other side, but used to do the 35 to 84 to 1. Stop for green chile soup in Pescardo, then back to 9 and home.
4 highways on one Sunday ride and not one was ever more than two lanes and mostly twisty.
 
Off topic side note- when you are out at Laguna for MotoAmerica let me know. We’ll be there.
I would, but I'll never run MA again. They are a flustercuck. When they took over the Daytona 200 at the 1st event, rules changed, procedures changed, everything changed on the fly. They grid bikes like they are trying to be MGP but that isn't the way American motorcycle racing is done. They were late getting us out for the sighting lap and half of us didn't make it out. Those that didn't make the sighting lap started at the back of the grid. Qualified 17th and had to start at 37th! /rant :ROFLMAO: Maybe if I make it out there to Cali on a pleasure trip!
I do love me the World Center of Racing!

1765977694739.webp
 
I’m one who doesn’t own a business and has no business needing an F250 with a HO6.7. However, I bought one for $100K so I could buy a 22’ travel trailer that we are too busy to use regularly. 🤪 right now, the only thing I have to tow is the flexy-flyer aka: 8’ Harbor Freight utility trailer rated at a whopping 1,700gvwr (less than the payload of the truck).

Alas, life is short and I generally switch cars every 2-3 years. It’s the only thing I spend money on outside of day to day expenses so in that, I am OK with the expense.

Ohhh, and a 5 seater truck when we have a 6 person family and often have friends over requiring 7+ seats.
 
Live on the other side, but used to do the 35 to 84 to 1. Stop for green chile soup in Pescardo, then back to 9 and home.
4 highways on one Sunday ride and not one was ever more than two lanes and mostly twisty.
You didn't mention the emergency stop when you shart.....))
 
Back
Top Bottom