Tremors Towing Things

Sneak peek 👀

IMG_0203.webp
 
Man I really wish I had went with a 2 seater! How do you like that one? It looks absolutely sexy! Do you have any mods?
It has been a great machine - 2 seater was due to 4 seater not fitting into my trailer at the time I bought (2023) - super fun, very busy hands with the 2 seater, but its quick - As for mods - winch, pre-runner front bumper, assault grill, front camera kit, Method wheels (15"), Tensor tires (35"), Shock Therapy - re-valved shocks, springs, tie rod, radius rods, toe links, sway bar links, limit straps - HCR radius rod plate, Viper Shifter, Four Werx carbon fiber dash surround, Factory UTV skid, rock sliders, A-arm guards, Trailing arm guards, Bikeman Stage 3 (tune, exhaust, cams, clutch kit, clutch fan), Razorback belt temp gauge, upgraded silicone hoses, RPM quick oil fill, RPM oil catch can, Rugged radio and intercom, Chupacabra mirrors, Axis sun visors, led dome lights, Rugged dual helmet blower, Halotron Fire extinguisher on Axis roll bar mount, Baja Design XL's 80's (bumper), Squadron Pros (mirrors), S-2's (top of cage as chase lights), S-2 back up lights, S-1 headlight kit, buggy whips LED whips, RZR cooler and storage box, upgraded cage, custom rear spare rack (for 35"), tools and recovery rope in spare, AGM electric jack, switch pro's to run lights, whips and as you know mods creep up over time! LOL Some more photos attached.
 

Attachments

  • Push To Talk Button Pro R .webp
    Push To Talk Button Pro R .webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image7.webp
    image7.webp
    316.8 KB · Views: 35
  • image 15.webp
    image 15.webp
    247.8 KB · Views: 29
  • image0.webp
    image0.webp
    225 KB · Views: 27
  • image1.webp
    image1.webp
    242.1 KB · Views: 33
  • image2.webp
    image2.webp
    171.4 KB · Views: 29
  • image3.webp
    image3.webp
    207.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Dune Ride SA 1 .webp
    Dune Ride SA 1 .webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Pro R - In Trailer.webp
    Pro R - In Trailer.webp
    192.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Pro R  - Bikeman Exhaust - 1.webp
    Pro R - Bikeman Exhaust - 1.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Holy smokes that’s a sweet ride you got there!!!! I’m definitely jealous lol. I’ve been eyeballing some of Bikemans and Aftermarket Assassins stage kits, how much of an improvement did you notice with the Bikeman stg3? Man I bet she RIPS! I’d like to add some power to mine, it’s great and all but if weights sooo much that 225 crank hp isn’t enough.
 
Holy smokes that’s a sweet ride you got there!!!! I’m definitely jealous lol. I’ve been eyeballing some of Bikemans and Aftermarket Assassins stage kits, how much of an improvement did you notice with the Bikeman stg3? Man I bet she RIPS! I’d like to add some power to mine, it’s great and all but if weights sooo much that 225 crank hp isn’t enough.
Bikeman stage 3 added 31 hp at on EVO's wheel hub dyno in Phx. - 211 hp vs stock at 180 hp - day before on the same dyno. Adds nice punch in midrange all the way to the top. Real world a car to 2 car lengths in a drag up Chote or China wall in Glamis - so not a huge difference, but a nice pick up. With all the Turbo kits out there, a lot more power can be had, if you need it. The IBEX economy turbo costs $6k (double the Stage 3) but makes 100 h.p. so the $ per of the IBEX might be a better overall value today. When I did mine, the only turbo kits out were $15k - I like the NA feel and that it is 100% reliable with these upgrades, only time I want more power is when turbo cars are motoring by me up hills!
 

Attachments

  • Dyno Chart - 210.9 wheel HP .webp
    Dyno Chart - 210.9 wheel HP .webp
    258.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom