Tremors Towing Things

Thanks Apples. As far as the tires go, they are the Falken Wildpeak AT3W in 37” configuration. They have been a great tire, I think they look pretty good on my truck, and I only have the tiniest bit of rub on the passenger side at the back of the wheel at full lock right. That isn’t an issue for me.

As far as fishing, yes, I managed to catch the biggest catfish to date for me (completely unintentional mind you) that was an absolute pig and a real handful to fight and net by myself. It ended up being 39” and weighed about 35lbs according to my hand scale.

I also caught a musky later that was substantially smaller than the cat. That is typically my luck.
View attachment 227156
View attachment 227157View attachment 227158View attachment 227159View attachment 227160View attachment 227161
How hard were you pulling down on that fish...😉🤪🤣😎
 
How hard were you pulling down on that fish...😉🤪🤣😎
Between the other two rods that I had to clear and trying to net that pig as it kept seeing the boat and turning and burning off line in the other direction, it was 5 minutes of quite the excrement show. And then I had to try and unhook it and measure and weigh it. What a debacle. 😂

He even managed to bust one of my hooks.
IMG_3979.webp
 
^ ^ ^ Phil, that looks great! and your tongue weight/WDH looks setup perfectly if that's 8 OEM wheelz?
Thanks!

^ ^ ^ Phil, that looks great! and your tongue weight/WDH looks setup perfectly if that's possible.

NOICE.
Yeah, I happy with how it sits. About 300lbs light on the stear axle but not worth messing with considering the weight of the 6.7.
 
Another materiel run up to Utah, and this time to take the wife along for her first-time looky-see.

IMG_7503.webp


Stopped here on Cima Road, +/- 12 miles south of I-15 and within the Mojave National Preserve for a peek. This was my first time here after reading about it for a few years and it's one of the reasons I converted this small trailer for Mojave desert offroad camping (interior almost finished!).
Being in that location for the first time is/was a big deal for me. It's just an awesome place, literally.

IMG_7506.webp


IMG_7508.webp


IMG_7513.webp
 
Hey AI, please generate an image of a Ford SuperDuty with a ridiculously wide front fender flare. Front only! Oh, and stack some other crap in the bed - use your imagination. :cool:
Really? This from the mods that held an AI Tremor of the month contest?

Nice!

Obviously it was an screenshot from AI Instagram
 
Last edited:
Another materiel run up to Utah, and this time to take the wife along for her first-time looky-see.

View attachment 227905

Stopped here on Cima Road, +/- 12 miles south of I-15 and within the Mojave National Preserve for a peek. This was my first time here after reading about it for a few years and it's one of the reasons I converted this small trailer for Mojave desert offroad camping (interior almost finished!).
Being in that location for the first time is/was a big deal for me. It's just an awesome place, literally.

View attachment 227906

View attachment 227907

View attachment 227908

A friend showed me a series of roads that can be taken that can be used to travel between 29 Palms and I-15 just a few miles on the CA side of the border near Primm, NV. Goes right through the preserve and is a far more beautiful and relaxing route between the Coachella Valley and the NV border at I-15 than any other. Love traveling through there, always my route of choice unless floods have washed out the road. 🥰
 

Attachments

  • Mojave Route.webp
    Mojave Route.webp
    345.5 KB · Views: 26
Hey AI, please generate an image of a Ford SuperDuty with a ridiculously wide front fender flare. Front only! Oh, and stack some other crap in the bed - use your imagination. :cool:
I would've added a tiny bike on top 🤪.

Thanks Apples. As far as the tires go, they are the Falken Wildpeak AT3W in 37” configuration. They have been a great tire, I think they look pretty good on my truck, and I only have the tiniest bit of rub on the passenger side at the back of the wheel at full lock right. That isn’t an issue for me.

As far as fishing, yes, I managed to catch the biggest catfish to date for me (completely unintentional mind you) that was an absolute pig and a real handful to fight and net by myself. It ended up being 39” and weighed about 35lbs according to my hand scale.

I also caught a musky later that was substantially smaller than the cat. That is typically my luck.
View attachment 227156
View attachment 227157View attachment 227158View attachment 227159View attachment 227160View attachment 227161
Nice catch, brother. Did you name that musky, Elon!? 😉
 
Last edited:
I would've added a tiny bike on top 🤪.


Nice catch, brother. Did you name that musky, Elon!? 😉
No I named that one Kimball. Small and lesser known.

And there’s already a company out there making a shirt for you!
 
Ten weeks to cross Canada and back. Almost 15,000km. 7.3 was amazing. I passes more cars than passes me as I didnt care about how much fuel I burned. I did however have to stop for some rogue horses
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3717.webp
    IMG_3717.webp
    637 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3754.webp
    IMG_3754.webp
    237 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom