Tremors Towing Things

View attachment 219775
After all the math and worry about which drop hitch I think I went with the right B&W. Any higher I think rear of trailer would drag/touch. The foot pegs are all the way up. They are annoying IMO.
Give the trailer a lift 😉. I had to do it to my travel trailer just to get it in and out of my driveway without dragging...
 
Give the trailer a lift 😉. I had to do it to my travel trailer just to get it in and out of my driveway without dragging...
Yea. I’ve been looking at the Torflex lift kits 2&5/8” vs 3&1/8” on etrailer.com.

Looks like simple $300 fix. But I don’t really use this much so not sure if I wanna put $$$ into this.
 
Yea. I’ve been looking at the Torflex lift kits 2&5/8” vs 3&1/8” on etrailer.com.

Looks like simple $300 fix. But I don’t really use this much so not sure if I wanna put $$$ into this.
Can you access the legs from inside the trailer?
 
Can you access the legs from inside the trailer?
No. I could push down on tongue and pull them out.

If I keep trailer the lift blocks are not a bad thing. My wife has been against me selling trailer. When we went and put new registration on it the other day put it back at storage (hence photo) she did hit me with do those little campers parked (Jayco jay flight slx camper - don’t need anything huge as it’s just 4 of us so would need to sleep 6 max and our dog) next to us at Uhaul cost. I told her and she was like I wonder if I’d like that. Told her we could rent one from different sites and found out (I got real excited lol). Then she was like I could see selling trailer for one of those to take trips with kids and making memories.

I almost pulled over and made a 3rd kid in uhaul storage lot. ❤️ haha.
 
That’s rare nowadays as I used to sell to them all the time but they started offering crazy low levels to me over the last couple years so I stopped. Hope you got a good offer 👍

$1,300 less than what I put for an asking price on Facebook Marketplace. It was worth the $1,300 in the easy transaction!
 
IMG_7172.webp



:LOL:
 
Stats from our last trip:

LKG1IBI.jpeg
 
Hey, Gator, the trailer fender on the drivers side of your car folds down. Look down on the front and rear of trailer fender and you will see the spring loaded latch. BTW, nice stang. 94-95 or 96-98?
 
Hey, Gator, the trailer fender on the drivers side of your car folds down. Look down on the front and rear of trailer fender and you will see the spring loaded latch. BTW, nice stang. 94-95 or 96-98?

Even folded down the door still would hit the side of the trailer. One of the downsides of a lowered car. It's a 98 2v with an automatic so not the quickest thing out there but it makes me smile when I push the skinny pedal. Was looking for a clean sn95 for months and this one popped up earlier this week in Baltimore. Really wanted another Foxbody but those have been priced out of what I wanted to spend. Plans for this one is to enjoy driving it while looking for a manual to swap in. Also will be looking to change the wheels to the 98 Cobra style. I love black wheels on my truck but not sure how I feel about them on this car.
 
I love black wheels on my truck but not sure how I feel about them on this car.
I know how you feel. It's something about the lines and styling of modern vehicles. Love the darker wheels. On my Fox Mustang, however, I tried dark wheels and didn't like them as much as I thought. I ultimately went with '95 Cobra R 5-spokes.
 
Back
Top Bottom