Tremors Towing Things

I don't have either one of them yet, but it will be towing this.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250722-055151~2.webp
    Screenshot_20250722-055151~2.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 53
Added a 24' Intech to my trailer stash! Had one before and sold it when I got my ATC toybox - missed it, found this one and decided it would be a good addition! Tows great - 10k total load - no WD hitch needed.

View attachment 216133

View attachment 216134
Wish I had InTech money, super sweet set up.

Poor mans InTech, kinda thinking I want a rear sway bar. The Godzilla has surprised me with 8 MPG at 8K loaded.
IMG_1466.webp
 
"Towing" our barn find 28,000 original mile 6.9 Diesel '86 F-250 back onto the trailer after getting it weighed for the DMV. It sat in the high desert for 35 years. No rust, straight body, and dried up and cracking seals that turn to power when touched. Pulled the camper shell and put alloy rims on it to get it as light as possible (and so it would roll as the tires were dried out). The bed had a wood framed sleeping deck in it with room to store fishing gear underneath. It looks like it was only used for fishing trips.

86 1 - Copy.webp


86 2 - Copy.webp
 
"Towing" our barn find 28,000 original mile 6.9 Diesel '86 F-250 back onto the trailer after getting it weighed for the DMV. It sat in the high desert for 35 years. No rust, straight body, and dried up and cracking seals that turn to power when touched. Pulled the camper shell and put alloy rims on it to get it as light as possible (and so it would roll as the tires were dried out). The bed had a wood framed sleeping deck in it with room to store fishing gear underneath. It looks like it was only used for fishing trips.

View attachment 219053

View attachment 219054
Damn, having to weigh a vehicle just to register it...🤦🤣🤣🤣
 
  • Sad
Reactions: VB!
"Towing" our barn find 28,000 original mile 6.9 Diesel '86 F-250 back onto the trailer after getting it weighed for the DMV. It sat in the high desert for 35 years. No rust, straight body, and dried up and cracking seals that turn to power when touched. Pulled the camper shell and put alloy rims on it to get it as light as possible (and so it would roll as the tires were dried out). The bed had a wood framed sleeping deck in it with room to store fishing gear underneath. It looks like it was only used for fishing trips.

View attachment 219053

View attachment 219054
I had an 87 with the 6.9. I bought it new, manual transmission, but added an aftermarket turbo (ATS) in order for it to pull anything up a hill at anything more than 50 mph. Over the years of ownership, I replaced quite a few components. One thing I needed badly was the complete fuel line seals. They leaked within about 10 years. There was a diesel store (Diesel O Rings?) that used to sell all kinds of parts for these.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VB!
Damn, having to weigh a vehicle just to register it...🤦🤣🤣🤣
I had an 87 with the 6.9. I bought it new, manual transmission, but added an aftermarket turbo (ATS) in order for it to pull anything up a hill at anything more than 50 mph. Over the years of ownership, I replaced quite a few components. One thing I needed badly was the complete fuel line seals. They leaked within about 10 years. There was a diesel store (Diesel O Rings?) that used to sell all kinds of parts for these.
Weighing it is to prove its under the CA smog text weight limit and avoid the testing requirements. It is!

This has a 6.9 and a 4 speed. The beauty of this truck in CA is the testing exemption that comes with a big "D" on the Title. I can't talk about it.

second rule.gif


kill you.gif
 
Weighing it is to prove its under the CA smog text weight limit and avoid the testing requirements. It is!

This has a 6.9 and a 4 speed. The beauty of this truck in CA is the testing exemption that comes with a big "D" on the Title. I can't talk about it.

View attachment 219084

View attachment 219085
What is this "s-m-a-u-g" of which you speak?! 😉 🤣🤣🤣
 
Sold my 2019 F-150 to Carvana. Delivering it to them now!
That’s rare nowadays as I used to sell to them all the time but they started offering crazy low levels to me over the last couple years so I stopped. Hope you got a good offer 👍
 
Towed the RV to Moab, UT. Entrusted our lives to Dave from XTREME 4X4. Had an absolute blast!! We will be back, cooler weather next time.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3565.webp
    IMG_3565.webp
    178.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0263.webp
    IMG_0263.webp
    127.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0252.webp
    IMG_0252.webp
    325.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0223.webp
    IMG_0223.webp
    267.6 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom