Tremors Towing Things

1749560897676.webp

Helped my buddy bring this home last weekend. 29,000 original miles. Completely original car.
 
Heading back up at my brothers cabin again to do the final cleanup.
Graded out the driveway. So we can put down fabric and 60 tons of rock in a couple weeks.

View attachment 212670

Got the driveway done yesterday. Quad dump got stuck delivering rock and had to pull it out of the yard with the bobcat.

Again I continue to be amazed by this truck and the 7.3 ability to towing 12,500lbs.
On the way home, had the cruise set at 65mph, in 10th gear and the 7.3 was only turning 1800 rpm.
That's crazy for a gas engine. But that motor just don't care.
Makes me laugh when people say you can't tow with a gas engine. lol
 
Been clearing some land at a rental. The first load I tipped the scales at 16,660 loaded and 12,200 unloaded on the way out. That included a full toolbox and chainsaws and other gear in the bed. Thought it was a little high unloaded but guess not. This load was larger but I found a place to dump for free so I didn't get it weighed.
 

Attachments

  • Stumps.webp
    Stumps.webp
    604.4 KB · Views: 105
Well towed the trailer Glamping for the first time, was a little nervous after what some had said was a squirrelly ride towing. Put the factory sway bar and timbrens on and drove great.
IMG_1811.webp
 
Does this count if I had a Tremor when I came back from lunch to see this? I told the guys limit the dirt to 18" high and that's pushing it, come back to see the trailer full of dirt, WTH!
Orale vato! They just set you up to cruse the LB in style. Low and slow...
 
Does this count if I had a Tremor when I came back from lunch to see this? I told the guys limit the dirt to 18" high and that's pushing it, come back to see the trailer full of dirt, WTH!
Man, seeing the bumper deflect like that...

asAGka.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom