-
Featured
- #921
Lmfao!!!! Exactly my thought!! Somebody is going lowriding homie!!!Orale vato! They just set you up to cruse the LB in style. Low and slow...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lmfao!!!! Exactly my thought!! Somebody is going lowriding homie!!!Orale vato! They just set you up to cruse the LB in style. Low and slow...
Yes sir!! Pismo is always fun time!!!Looks like someone went to Pismo.
You are towing. The trailer is just empty! LOLNot towing, but we applied a coating to the boards. Sorry we didn’t get a before picture. This was only one coat.
View attachment 215205View attachment 215206
Yeah it looks like it was the load but bumper was already like that, months before I had it at the dealership for a recall and asked if they could straighten that out, they said no, its bent, can't do it, many weeks later I was driving to a job site and seen a truck with "bumper man" on the door and a phone number, I called and told him I was right behind him, we pulled over, he looked at it and said no problem, he came to my house later and adjusted it, damned dealers are so lazy!
I saw/heard springs/axles snap 20 years ago at home depot when some genius insisted their F150 could take a whole yards worth of soil in a single go. That was interesting to watch happen.Does this count if I had a Tremor when I came back from lunch to see this? I told the guys limit the dirt to 18" high and that's pushing it, come back to see the trailer full of dirt, WTH!
I was shocked when I came back to see my truck like that, I was also really lucky nothing broke, I think we ended up with 3 loads from that, I really wish people would listen more and not just nod their head in agreement then do whatever!I saw/heard springs/axles snap 20 years ago at home depot when some genius insisted their F150 could take a whole yards worth of soil in a single go. That was interesting to watch happen.
Does that Blackwood rubber plank stuff live up to the hype? Ive even pretty enamored by it ever since I saw the diamond c video about itNot towing, but we applied a coating to the boards. Sorry we didn’t get a before picture. This was only one coat.
View attachment 215205View attachment 215206
I had a 2020 1500 RST and mounted a frame hitch under the bumper hitch due to back bumper pulling down like that and at that angle way to easy. Hitches are cheesy on those. Stupidly, then got a 2023 AT4 and put on on helwig helper springs. Both were equally squishy with the helwigs helping a bit but porpoised quite a bit. Got the tremor and much better. Going to put some timbrens on it for peace of mind in case needed. That picture is causing flashback trama. LolDoes this count if I had a Tremor when I came back from lunch to see this? I told the guys limit the dirt to 18" high and that's pushing it, come back to see the trailer full of dirt, WTH!
My most hated doll ever!Heading to Tacket Creek / Pioneer, TN in the morning for a few days of riding.View attachment 217353View attachment 217354View attachment 217355
People either love it or hate it. I enjoy it!!!!My most hated doll ever!
All I can think of is my Achilles being sliced from under the bed![]()
I’ve only got a 12 foot Diamond C for our 4 Wheelers but very impressed with the quality of trailerNot towing, but we applied a coating to the boards. Sorry we didn’t get a before picture. This was only one coat.
View attachment 215205View attachment 215206
Yes…. Amazing trailers. It’s all hydraulic. Dove tail is 12’. Over all is 32’.I’ve only got a 12 foot Diamond C for our 4 Wheelers but very impressed with the quality of trailer
GREAT AREA, I lived 3 minutes from there for about 10 years !
Nice, is that a 30' FMAX212? What does it weight? I just got one and put used diesel oil on the bed. Cheap and it looks great.Not towing, but we applied a coating to the boards. Sorry we didn’t get a before picture. This was only one coat.
View attachment 215205View attachment 215206