Tremors Towing Things

Sweet! Now enclose the details and show us what's in there! 🤪
It’s a Freedom 40’ with a bathroom in it. I’m still on the fence if I like how much room that takes up. Just my bike and tools mostly. I do store some of my work inside sometimes to work on it.


IMG_9713.webp
IMG_7171.webp
IMG_6017.webp
IMG_0334.webp
IMG_0297.webp
 
It’s a Freedom 40’ with a bathroom in it. I’m still on the fence if I like how much room that takes up. Just my bike and tools mostly. I do store some of my work inside sometimes to work on it.


View attachment 236014View attachment 236015View attachment 236016View attachment 236017View attachment 236018
Wow, that's fantastic! It's like a mobile garage with a crapper. Bathroom doesn't seem to take up that much space. Congrats and enjoy it! Nice street glide 😁
 
Last edited:
Won a 20ft culvert pipe at auction over the weekend. Had to borrow a buddy's trailer to get it home.

Now that its home...I need to make a plan...to lay some pipe...lol
 

Attachments

  • 20251124_113024.webp
    20251124_113024.webp
    381.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 20251124_113036.webp
    20251124_113036.webp
    362.6 KB · Views: 52
Won a 20ft culvert pipe at auction over the weekend. Had to borrow a buddy's trailer to get it home.

Now that its home...I need to make a plan...to lay some pipe...lol
Tell me you country without telling me you country 😉
 
Hard to go wrong with black. Are those triple 7k axles?
Yea they are 7k’s, it’s a really solid trailer for the price. It’s a bit steep on the back to load, so doing anything car related might be an issue as it’s mainly for heavy equipment.
 
Back
Top Bottom