Tremors Towing Things

Don't forget your jack stand!
😆 Thanks! It’s safely in the truck bed.
I never trust a coupler when loading/ unloading. Watched my buddy punch a hole in his tailgate loading a Goldwing one day. Used a jack stand ever since.
 
IMG_1016.webp


Can’t remember if I posted this one when I picked this truck up.

IMG_1598.webp


I really was gonna try with the Tremor but no 5th wheel prep.
 
getting ready for first big trip. Got the Morflate out with the Vair P400 and used the new Badlands to grease the trailer hubs.

IMG_5124.webp
IMG_5127.webp
IMG_5129.webp
IMG_5130.webp
 
Last edited:
Getting ready for Yellowstone in a few weeks. Lots of work to do this weekend! Going to (finally) install the Victron stuff, 2 320a batteries and 2 more solar panels.

Spent parts of the last two weekends coming up with a wiring plan so now ready to get after it.

And will need to also find a flat surface to dial in the WDH. This will be my first trip with the 250.

IMG_0560.webp
 
Try this again… Land between the Lakes in Kentucky. Over 500 miles at 8.5 mph including one regen.
IMG_5138.webp


I used the Trailer Pro and my stupid high and not centered camera to back in. It worked fine, not sure better but was fun to try. I really like the auto connect on the hitch so that’s worth it for sure.
 
What toy haulers are people using ?
 
Towing our AFT trailer. Loaded up with weights, kettlebells, hex bars, and more. Ain't like some of these toy haulers or campers, but it's something.
1000006948.webp

1000006950.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom