Trail camera pics, funny or otherwise

1766687187737.webp
 
Last edited:
Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan
I absolutely love Michigan, we have been staying at a different town each year around Lake Michigan every summer. We are slowly working our way around the state. Definitely on my list of places I would like to move to when I retire.
 
Slowing down here, but bucks are still fighting and occasionally chasing does. Saw atleast 15 does while I was out hunting Saturday all on bow range. No bucks.
IMG_0478.webp
IMG_0479.webp
 
The weather here has been going from below zero one day into the 40’s the next, then back to hovering around 0. The deer have been moving, just small bucks and does. The season came to an end, now I just sit and wait for spring turkey.
IMG_0484.webp
 
This is odd, an owl moved into my wife's dove box on the patio !

IMG-20260129-WA0002.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom