Trail camera pics, funny or otherwise

lol, my buddy in Oklahoma sent me this pic and the story behind it. He’s been harvested and currently resides with the game warden!! 🤦‍♂️
Damn. I live in OK. We have some nice ones. Must be out west
 
Buck chasing a doe… haven’t seen much activity lately. The season is winding down, this doe looked pretty young, probably born late last year.
IMG_0469.webp
 
This thing looks like a monster, I would have taken the whole bust if it was me but he just got the skull and horns. Massive. Sorry for deviating from the trail pics, we don’t have much of anything fun out here besides the occasional lucky dude who gets a Ram (southern Nevada)

I have to ask and pardon my ignorance, is it hard to find elk like this?

This is Zac Scott from Noveske in Arizona somewhere.

IMG_4969.webp
 
This thing looks like a monster, I would have taken the whole bust if it was me but he just got the skull and horns. Massive. Sorry for deviating from the trail pics, we don’t have much of anything fun out here besides the occasional lucky dude who gets a Ram (southern Nevada)

I have to ask and pardon my ignorance, is it hard to find elk like this?

This is Zac Scott from Noveske in Arizona somewhere.

View attachment 239794
Monster elk! When I was growing up my grandpa had a full elk mount about that size. It took an entire wall up in his garage. He shot it with a flintlock. I wish I had it, he gave it to someone when he had a garage sale when he was older in life.
 
Last edited:
I know allot of people hate coyotes, but I love seeing them. Definitely a cool animal. View attachment 239991
Cool to see, on the side of the road 🤪😉

Jk while they are pests, doesn't make them any less cool. I swear my last dog was a coyodog. Guys found her out in the woods, someone had shot her in the back leg. Probably thought she was a coyote pup.
1000009354.webp
 
The only coyote I've had was in my 2015 F150 🤪.
 
I'm guessing you had a few cougars in the new truck....
You be correct! One of them was deaf so she's a leopard 🤪.
 
Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom