Trail camera pics, funny or otherwise

Busy little spot out there in west Texas. We've been on this lease for 6 years, and this is the first year the Axis have been visiting regularly.

IMG_8693.webp


868032069715724-100-4-11042025170052-W1031737.webp

868032069715724-100-4-11042025073632-W1031664.webp
 
Does are grouping back up… sad seeing the season wind down.
IMG_0447.webp
 
Fulton. I harvest two bucks and a doe every year consistently. Deer and turkey hunting are very good in this part of Illinois .
That's the typical harvest for me as well. Sometimes add a turkey during archery season. Had a bit of EHD this season and last season, so I'm at one buck for this year. Still time for another. Cass county, MI
 
we eat allot of deer meat, 3 deer gives my family enough meat for the year. I get a fall archery turkey permit, however I almost very harvest one becuase I’m after deer. In the spring, turkey hunting gets allot better here.
 
We mostly ground all th venison with exception of backstrap. Stopped by a half steer every year now, and with beef prices, it helps justify my lease cost
 
We bacon wrap the tenderloins and back straps. The rest is all venison hamburger.
Great for spegetti, chili and meatloafs
 
Fulton. I harvest two bucks and a doe every year consistently. Deer and turkey hunting are very good in this part of Illinois .
I live in IL and am familiar. I hunt typically in McLean county (Lexington) between Pontiac and Bloomington. 👍🏼

This year property manager asked me not to hunt given EHD from last year thinning population and wanting population to bounce back a little more.

So this year I got my buck and doe in Will county where I live on another property I got access to hunt 1st time.
 
That's the typical harvest for me as well. Sometimes add a turkey during archery season. Had a bit of EHD this season and last season, so I'm at one buck for this year. Still time for another. Cass county, MI
Good luck 👍🏼
 
Back
Top Bottom