Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I slice the back strips in chunks. Tenderize them, bread them in Andy’s and fry them. Worth a try, makes a good snack.We bacon wrap the tenderloins and back straps. The rest is all venison hamburger.
Great for spegetti, chili and meatloafs
EHD hit that area hard recently. I’m not far from there.I live in IL and am familiar. I hunt typically in McLean county (Lexington) between Pontiac and Bloomington.
This year property manager asked me not to hunt given EHD from last year thinning population and wanting population to bounce back a little more.
So this year I got my buck and doe in Will county where I live on another property I got access to hunt 1st time.
Made it outta the Rut single and trying to attract one of Santa’s flying reindeer?
Why does this photo make me want to run as fast as I can in the opposite direction?!?!
Go back out and give it another shot!I didn't rattle last night when I was out hunting. Maybe I should have, because I didn't see anything.
Nice spike! Best to wait til next year when he's a little bigger. Hopefully he will eat that entire corn pile and maybe push 500"!
lol, my buddy in Oklahoma sent me this pic and the story behind it. He’s been harvested and currently resides with the game warden!!Nice spike! Best to wait til next year when he's a little bigger. Hopefully he will eat that entire corn pile and maybe push 500"!
Why is he with the game warden? Was he illegally harvested?lol, my buddy in Oklahoma sent me this pic and the story behind it. He’s been harvested and currently resides with the game warden!!![]()