Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

Who am I with? Picture was taken today. We are headed to Virginia, made a quick stop on the way.
Jimmy Russell

Which is freaking awesome BTW

Yes, you two are correct!!

As soon as we walked in and I turned right, I got excited. Bought two bottles and had him sign them. One is a gift for my uncle.

🥃😀

1714884805707.jpeg

I have an idea that I'm going to cross post on both whiskey threads to see what the level of interest is. Here's the background on my idea:

As I am looking to get access to some bottles of whiskey (or other wine or spirits), there are some that I want to buy from that only ship within their state or to a list of specific states, making it challenging if you don't live there or already have family or a good friend that you can have things shipped to. The genesis of the idea is because I'm wanting to sign up for a club that only ships to North Dakota, Nebraska, Kentucky, New Hampshire, and D.C. and don't have anyone in any of those areas that can help me.

The idea: A Tremor Forum whiskey club where we can use each other's addresses for delivery for the "olive oil / scented oils" that we've ordered 😉. Then we can send the person receiving the package a prepaid label to forward the delivery to us (to be safe, should keep shipments within the FedEx/UPS network).

I'm happy to take a few minutes to peel off a label and stick another on and drop packages off at my local UPS/FedEx location. Wondering if there would be others that would be interested in doing the same.

I have an idea that I'm going to cross post on both whiskey threads to see what the level of interest is. Here's the background on my idea:

As I am looking to get access to some bottles of whiskey (or other wine or spirits), there are some that I want to buy from that only ship within their state or to a list of specific states, making it challenging if you don't live there or already have family or a good friend that you can have things shipped to. The genesis of the idea is because I'm wanting to sign up for a club that only ships to North Dakota, Nebraska, Kentucky, New Hampshire, and D.C. and don't have anyone in any of those areas that can help me.

The idea: A Tremor Forum whiskey club where we can use each other's addresses for delivery for the "olive oil / scented oils" that we've ordered 😉. Then we can send the person receiving the package a prepaid label to forward the delivery to us (to be safe, should keep shipments within the FedEx/UPS network).

I'm happy to take a few minutes to peel off a label and stick another on and drop packages off at my local UPS/FedEx location. Wondering if there would be others that would be interested in doing the same.
I’m in.

What are you drinking tonight fellas? Getting hot here in San Jose, so poured some Bardstown Bourbon Discovery Series 11 over a large ice cube with some orange bitters and a luxardo cherry! Cheers!

Ok, so added a few more bottles to the library. Goody Goody is having a 60th anniversary sale with up to 60% off 1,500 items across the store. Got around 25 - 30% discount on the regular price for all but the Low Gap bottle and couldn't say no the the deal.

1000011194.jpg

Ok, so added a few more bottles to the library. Goody Goody is having a 60th anniversary sale with up to 60% off 1,500 items across the store. Got around 25 - 30% discount on the regular price for all but the Low Gap bottle and couldn't say no the the deal.

View attachment 155983
That Sherry Finished Rye on the end has my attention!

Didn’t snap a photo but I scored two bottles of Mid Winters Nights Dram, an Old Forster 1924 and a Buffalo Trace store pick today. TBF my BIL had them all collected for me since this past XMAS. I had a bottle of Jack 10 and a bottle of Jack 12 for him. Good day all around.

Had to crack one open while camping. Man I love this bottle.
IMG_2490.jpeg

Last edited:
This isn’t my jam but figured someone here might be interested if they’re in the vicinity of Victoria, MN.

Attachments

• E575FCBB-040C-49EE-A9BC-DE2408B2F86C.jpeg
    E575FCBB-040C-49EE-A9BC-DE2408B2F86C.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 13
This isn’t my jam but figured someone here might be interested if they’re in the vicinity of Victoria, MN.
love the large "DO NOT TOUCH" sign... are these actually for sale or is it the store owner just showing off their bottles?

There are physically small but larger dollar value price tags on those bottles.

Back