- Jul 30, 2023
- 2,440
- 7,870
- PADI Divemaster & Rescue Diver, Medic
- 2024 F350 Tremor 7.3 Godzilla - Carbon Gray
- 1985 GMC 2500 4x4 High Sierra
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Rare Character tends to be a solid pour, some even can be incredible. Spec's tends to do a pretty good job with their barrel picks, so I'd expect this to be a pretty good bottle, especially at 11.25 years. When you get a chance to try it, let us know what you think.Anyone try these?View attachment 244285
Open! Doesn't get any better sitting sealed on your shelf!
Blue Label is a pretty good Scotch and a something that is nice to recieve as a gift. The nice thing about Johnnie Walker is that you can count on exceptional consistency. Blue Label today tastes like one from 20 years ago and has a great balance between fruit, floral, and smoke.Got these two as gifts but haven’t had a chance to try them yet.
View attachment 245934
View attachment 245935
It's good enough I had to hide it from myself lolRare Character tends to be a solid pour, some even can be incredible. Spec's tends to do a pretty good job with their barrel picks, so I'd expect this to be a pretty good bottle, especially at 11.25 years. When you get a chance to try it, let us know what you think.
I got into some Heavens Hill BIB last night. it never disappoints. pairs perfectly with your cigar of choice.

Granted I had my fully stocked travel trailer, but I crossed the border both directions (different places) with several open bottles of hard liquor. Nobody cares but make sure you declare as personal consumption just in case. If you have a US passport they will just wave you through on re-entry.Up at Red Mountain to do some skiing until Monday. Didn't want to risk getting anything confiscated, so left everything at home and grabbed a bottle from the liquor store in Rossland.
View attachment 246558
Taking the rest home is "risky" according to good old Google AI. They will either allow or seize it. Figure if there's any left, take it, declare it and either be good or hand it over.
You can bring a lot of liquor back into the US (I believe 5 liters). Typically first bottle is duty free and the next 5 you would technically want to declare. That said, I've come back in with 14 bottles and didn't declare them and no one cared. It's a lot of paperwork for what would amount to a very small duty they'd collect.Up at Red Mountain to do some skiing until Monday. Didn't want to risk getting anything confiscated, so left everything at home and grabbed a bottle from the liquor store in Rossland.
View attachment 246558
Taking the rest home is "risky" according to good old Google AI. They will either allow or seize it. Figure if there's any left, take it, declare it and either be good or hand it over.
And a Padron. Very nice.This was from last Saturday night. Tremor 1 officially emptied. Man is that stuff delicious! View attachment 246659View attachment 246660
I know for a fact you don't remember that night because I definitely don't!This was from last Saturday night. Tremor 1 officially emptied. Man is that stuff delicious! View attachment 246659View attachment 246660