Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

Macallan...
It keeps the dew off ya's in the morning.


"God created Scotch...to keep the Scottish from taking over the World."

After this past week of thievery...I needed it. ☹️
1772979381845.webp
 
I have the same desk, it was my dad’s. I a few of the same bottles but they are all mine.
Pretty cool. I got mine from my father as well. It was my great grandfather’s from when he was a first selectman. And I have the matching flat top.
 
My brother has a matching (I think) lawyers file cabinet. It has the removable top with hidden areas.
 
Guess i need to pick something for this evening...
Wow! That's an impressive collection! How long you been at it? Have you been able to get most of those at retail or have you had to chase these on the secondary?
 
Wow! That's an impressive collection! How long you been at it? Have you been able to get most of those at retail or have you had to chase these on the secondary?
Thats 5 of 13 racks. Me and my brother been at it a while. Mostly 2ndary. Total collection estimated at 1.75M
 
Thats 5 of 13 racks. Me and my brother been at it a while. Mostly 2ndary. Total collection estimated at 1.75M
How much whiskey? All of it.

That's a lot of Blue Run. I'd be spending a lot of time in that Russell's/Jack Daniels section.
 
Try this from a couple years ago.
How much whiskey? All of it.

That's a lot of Blue Run. I'd be spending a lot of time in that Russell's/Jack Daniels section.
All Bourbon with a bit o Whiskey
 
All bourbon is whiskey, not all whiskey is bourbon.:)
 
Thats 5 of 13 racks. Me and my brother been at it a while. Mostly 2ndary. Total collection estimated at 1.75M
That's truly incredible. Congratulations on getting so many amazing bottles.

Do you typically open bottles to enjoy or are you mostly just collecting? If you're drinking through your collection, I can't imagine how you'd pick what to enjoy on any given day. I have a fraction of what you have and I try to not open bottles until I've finished already open ones. Or, if I have friend over, we'll crack bottles all based on a theme or distillery.
 
Back
Top Bottom