Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

An impromptu stop at Costco today led to grabbing a couple bottles of bourbon. Wife looked at the bottle and said "it says limited edition, get two." Yes ma'am 😁

Elijah Craig | 2025 RYDER CUP LIMITED-EDITION https://share.google/yQfYFLRZnMKQqSYeX

20250831_163624.webp
 
Last edited:
It’s a good sipper, very easy to drink at only 93 proof, I drank 1/2 bottle the first night.

I would save that Birthday bottle you got in KY, oh wait… 🤣🤣

Thanks again @TRAMPER 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆


IMG_8873.webp
I
 
It’s a good sipper, very easy to drink at only 93 proof, I drank 1/2 bottle the first night.

I would save that Birthday bottle you got in KY, oh wait… 🤣🤣

Thanks again @TRAMPER 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆


View attachment 224325I
Now I'm curious to try this against the 14 and 15 year Vaults bottles I have.

I was tempted to get the Black Opal bottle, but $500 is a bit too steep for me. It is thought to be 20 year Heaven Hill, so that helps to justify the price. Reviews though have indicated it is good, but not $500 good. Awesome packaging though.
 
This song came up in a Pandora rotation today and thought this particular verse was relevant to this thread:


:cool:
 
Actually not that bad! A bit more peanut butter than jalapeño. Definitely tastes better with ice.

1000023630.webp


 
For those who want something similar (nothing we'll ever be exact) to Tremor Reserve I, our 95% wheat whiskey. This bottle is the closest I've come across so far that will give a lot of what I liked about our barrel.

 
For those who want something similar (nothing we'll ever be exact) to Tremor Reserve I, our 95% wheat whiskey. This bottle is the closest I've come across so far that will give a lot of what I liked about our barrel.


I really like this Wheater by Frey Ranch so I guess now I’ll have to do a side by side tasting. 🥃😀

IMG_9249.webp
 
Now, I the wait for an occasion to open... I guess I should have read this closer 🤣 So, a blend of whiskeys from each decade from 1995 to 2005 and then aged for 20 years. A good chunk of this is older than all of my kids (16 to 24). 😁
20250912_154834.webp
20250912_154812.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250912_140909.webp
    IMG_20250912_140909.webp
    475.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom