Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

I picked up a couple new bottles today. 😀


IMG_0328.webp
 
Where the hell is @TRAMPER!? Went MIA n shit. Hope he's not stranded on a road somewhere trying to get through trees.
 
I've been drinking the Bardstown Wheated more recently, just put a fresh one on the shelf. Love it.

Don't mind the clutter or the weird wall paper. This is a spare room I use for Bourbon lol.

1000022094.webp
 
Last edited:
Is this any good for being wheated bourbon?

Yes it’s an excellent Wheater. Too bad it’s gotten hard to find & the price has gone up way to much! 😩
 
Yes it’s an excellent Wheater. Too bad it’s gotten hard to find & the price has gone up way to much! 😩
NH doesn't carry it (state run liquor stores) but just over the boarder into MA I can find it with a small effort but still $49.99. When I'm down there and I see it, I grab a bottle even if I still have some at home.

Also, really any of the BT products are impossible to find in New England or they are absurd prices. And all the employees try and make regular BT or Blanton's out to be the best thing ever to justify the insane prices.

ex Weller SR is $80-100. I was down in El Paso TX for Work and they were $28, put a few in my bag along with a few EHT SB for $68. Those up here, if you can find them, are $150 easy for SB.
 
Bardstown Wheated Bottled-in-Bond and Origin Wheated are both really good.
 
I picked up a couple new bottles today. 😀


View attachment 228537
Do you have the 14? If not let me know and I can send you a sample. I've been eyeing the Calumet 18 and 17 bottles, but haven't been willing to pay the price they're going for.

I've recently also added a few 18 year Barton bottles (who makes Calumet) to the collection and they are awesome! A few of them have this raspberry note to them (unlike the strawberry note from BuffTurkey barrels).
 
Polished off this little lady today. And a little old school TU hat thrown in for my pal @TRAMPER just because.
IMG_4097.webp
 
Where the hell is @TRAMPER!? Went MIA n shit. Hope he's not stranded on a road somewhere trying to get through trees.
I’m alive. Been in central PA fishing and now I’m up in the ADK’s. All is well here my brother.
 
I’m alive. Been in central PA fishing and now I’m up in the ADK’s. All is well here my brother.
Awesome! Whew, got me nervous.
 
Awesome! Whew, got me nervous.
He was fishing near where I grew up. He is lucky to have made it out alive. Or at least not violated up in one of them hollers. 😂
 
IMG_1980.webp
Tonight’s pour. As the weather turns cooler it is time to break out the peated Whisky. Tried this at a tasting at the Virginia Scottish games and it is good. Sweet and smoky; perfect for the season.
 
Tonight’s pour. As the weather turns cooler it is time to break out the peated Whisky. Tried this at a tasting at the Virginia Scottish games and it is good. Sweet and smoky; perfect for the season.
Need to listen to this while drinking it. Great Celtic band called Dàimh:

 
Back
Top Bottom