Shadowfax has new shoes! 285/75R18 (stock size) Toyo Open Country AT3.
View attachment 45448View attachment 45450View attachment 45451
Honestly think I prefer the look of the DuraTracs by a bit, but in case you haven’t been following along, I needed the 3PMS. Discount Tire did the install and were great. Also got the certificates so if I damage a tire they will replace it.
This swap also made use of the extra wheel I got for the spare. Next tire rotation will be a 5 tire rotation. I got them to leave off the hub caps as I think I’ll prefer that look, and have the black lug nuts arriving tomorrow.
This was also the first time I’ve loaded up the bed since I got the Diamondback installed. Worked great! Decided to flop the rear panel fully open. Was able to fit 2 tires laying down under the rest of the cover and then 3 at the rear of the bed. Took a couple of seconds to disconnect the struts and flop the panel open.
The cleats worked great to strap the panel down, and the part I really loved: I could use the other cleats to tie off the excess strap!! No strap flapping in the breeze!
Edit: Follow-up post with initial driving impressions:
@Vermonster, check out this thread: Hidden front hitch receiver. This guy went with a Neutrik PowerCon connector that is about half as wide as the NoCo plug. It is a special plug but you can pick them up off of Amazon for $10 - $15, so they're easy to come by. Might make your relocation easier...
www.fordtremor.com
Parts: