HOT! '17-22 Foot Rest/Dead Pedal

Would you buy a dead pedal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
5 out of 25 pre-orders are accounted for. 20 to go!

Well this is fkg cool. Wish we had covers like Audi does on their S lines so we could get something similar to match.

I’ll buy one, count me in. 🤙🏻

Done! Ha

Nice also that i will have serial# 000001
I am getting this for my wife, I don't think it will interfere with my legs and feet at all. The only time I might/will have an issue is when I take naps or sleep in my truck during off duty jobs overnight, that's right where I have to tuck my toes/feet into so I can stretch out. I'm 6'4". I wonder if its quick to remove and install after its been set up for my wife? That way I can quickly put it back when she really needs to drive Momma's Trim...

I am getting this for my wife, I don't think it will interfere with my legs and feet at all. The only time I might/will have an issue is when I take naps or sleep in my truck during off duty jobs overnight, that's right where I have to tuck my toes/feet into so I can stretch out. I'm 6'4". I wonder if its quick to remove and install after its been set up for my wife? That way I can quickly put it back when she really needs to drive Momma's Trim...
All you need is a 4mm ball end allen key to remove the lower (vertical) portion of the pedal mount. If you need to remove the horizontal portion, the only extra tool needed is a 10mm wrench. You could leave the other part attached to the parking brake assembly with no issue.

Last edited:
Come on people.... you want this. If for no other reason than I want this. Do it for me. 😀

going to be thinking about buying this.

Let me know when you get to serial number 00068, then I'll order the next one immediately 🤪

My wallet says I don’t need this right now, but my heart and my foot say I do.

So naturally I just placed a pre-order! :D

Latest Discussions

Back