Las Vegas Meet! 🎲

Today’s the day. Don’t forget to drive the right vehicle Incase you drive a beater to work. lol
You are correct my friend!

Looks like we'll be getting light rain early afternoon; perfect for a free car wash. Autobots, roll out!

1000008673.gif


1000008674.gif


1000008675.gif
 
Last edited:
Speaking of "The Hangover" are you back in town @Optimus or are you going to be making a dramatic return like in that flick??
I got back yesterday and still hungover 🤪
 
I want to thank @Sludgemonkey44 for bringing the Pennsylvania rain today. It rains maybe ten days out of the year here and today had to be one of them! See you in six hours buddy!
 
I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight. We're in the middle of a plant startup after shutdown at work and I'm liable to be here most of the night. Dadgumit!!!
Damn plants! This is why I don't like plant-based things. Meat all the way! For those that can't make it tonight, we can meet Sunday somewhere and get your signature on this banner!
 
Damn plants! This is why I don't like plant-based things. Meat all the way! For those that can't make it tonight, we can meet Sunday somewhere and get your signature on this banner!
Or take to a casino and let everyone sign it.......
 
Or take to a casino and let everyone sign it.......
Please don't give me anymore ideas than I already have. I've turned down a couple hookers already and that's the only time I've turn them down.
 
Damn plants! This is why I don't like plant-based things. Meat all the way! For those that can't make it tonight, we can meet Sunday somewhere and get your signature on this banner!
Is this where we mention vegetarians are food. 😁 🥩
 
Went good.
Optimus do you also own a POS Mitsubishi? NSP had one pinned and proned just past the Flamingo exit on the 215. This car had Optimus prime decals on every body panel.
This ass munch must have done something good to have 4 cars block it in and to be out in the pouring rain.
 
Yep, all '20-'22's. That '23 thingy was not part of the group. He thought he could be a part of the Tremor family.

Shout out to @Sludgemonkey44 for taking this shot!

1000008714.jpg


1000008741.jpg


I made license plates for the TOMT winners.

1000008702.jpg


1000008748.jpg


This was also the same night that the Mustang club rolled the city. We saw roughly 30 of them rip through The Strip.
 

Attachments

  • 20240426_202503.mp4
    24.6 MB
  • 20240426_202404_2_1_1.mp4
    21.6 MB
  • 20240426_202305_1_1_1.mp4
    26.6 MB
  • 20240426_205320.mp4
    10.8 MB
  • 20240426_205053_1.mp4
    29.4 MB
  • 20240426_193322_1_1_1.mp4
    22.7 MB
Last edited:
For those that couldn't make it, DM me so we can get your signature on the banner before I send it out to @Lunch Box. Sunday is preferable.
 
Went good.
Optimus do you also own a POS Mitsubishi? NSP had one pinned and proned just past the Flamingo exit on the 215. This car had Optimus prime decals on every body panel.
This ass munch must have done something good to have 4 cars block it in and to be out in the pouring rain.
Nope, not me! But the ass munching...that sounds like me 🤪. Thank you for showing up!
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom