Las Vegas Meet! 🎲

Yep! That came out a couple years ago and if I remember correctly, they were selling for $1k; a limited run too 😉
How many did you buy?? 🤔
 
Vegas Tremorites!

Next Thursday (the 26th) at 6:00 p.m. for beers at Lazy Dogs. Time to kick off the Fall season the right way.

The Cowgirls will be playing the Giants so hopefully the game will be on (damn you Amazon!). Let's root for Dallas this one time, shall we! 🤪

See you there!

6509 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119

1000009742.jpg


1000009743.jpg


Disclaimer: The Cowgirls will NOT be there. This is a just a photo.
 
Last edited:
Not sure if I can be there this time. I'll be up in Oakland early in the week and will have to get caught up with my work once I get back.
 
Not sure if I can be there this time. I'll be up in Oakland early in the week and will have to get caught up with my work once I get back.
Well if you're in town and need to decompress after the trip, you know where we'll be!
 
Unfortunately I’ll be remaining in Pennsylvania for this one. My heart will be with you all however! ❤️😂
 
Unfortunately I’ll be remaining in Pennsylvania for this one. My heart will be with you all however! ❤️😂
You know, you could fly out for a getaway and just tell your better half you have a meeting in Vegas. What could go wrong!? 🤪
 
You know, you could fly out for a getaway and just tell your better half you have a meeting in Vegas. What could go wrong!? 🤪
Pretty sure they have movies based on that exact scenario 😉
 
Quick reminder! Anyone in need of beers with a good group of Tremor owners in the Vegas area, tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. Lazy Dogs! Go Cowgirls! 🤪
 
Quick reminder! Anyone in need of beers with a good group of Tremor owners in the Vegas area, tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. Lazy Dogs! Go Cowgirls! 🤪
I was tempted to look up flights just to come hang! But... then reality hit me!
 
Back
Top Bottom