Las Vegas Meet! 🎲

What about Friday night 26th at McMullens just up the road from that sign?
 
What about Friday night 26th at McMullens just up the road from that sign?
That'll work for me. It'll be cool if we can take a pic with our trucks showing the sign in the back somehow 🤣.

If others agree to that place, all we need now is a time and we're golden (get it)! 🤪
 
Hopefully knight time. Just gotta make sure no one raides our trucks. lol.
 
Any recommendations on time and I think we got this in the bag!?

McMullan's Irish Pub

1000006898.webp
 
Eating at Tender inside Luxor. My boy Mike bartending. Go Knights go!

1000006962.webp
 
Not a recommendation for the meet-up (their parking lot is not great for a large group of trucks), but sharing as I've introduced this place to a number of Vegas locals and have always enjoyed my meals there whenever I'm in town: https://www.tacosandbeerlv.com/
 
Not a recommendation for the meet-up (their parking lot is not great for a large group of trucks), but sharing as I've introduced this place to a number of Vegas locals and have always enjoyed my meals there whenever I'm in town: https://www.tacosandbeerlv.com/
There won't be too many trucks but if more members accept the invite we'll look for a better spot. Thank you for your recommendation. I've been there before too. Great stuff!
 
You could not have scooted another foot to the left on this photo?? C'mon, man!
🤣
That one is a clinger. She needs to be as close to me as possible, what can I say? 🤪
 
That one is a clinger. She needs to be as close to me as possible, what can I say? 🤪
Looks to me that you paid each one $5 to stand there while you got the pic.
 
Back
Top Bottom