-
Featured
- #61
- Jan 18, 2023
- 67
- 269
- 2020 F350 Lariat, Ultimate Lariat Package, Sport Package, Tremor Package, Fifth Wheel Prep
We need a roped off area with a sign reading "Tremor Parking Only!"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll definitely try!We need a roped off area with a sign reading "Tremor Parking Only!"
It's all good! I'm sure most will get there at 7:00 p.m. I'll be early for the set upI’m going to try and leave work a little early so I can attend.
I have not! Hopefully they'll pave some of the areas that have needed paving for yearsDid you all see the new Las Vegas Paving tremor? I kept seeing what I assumed was multiple so I asked the driver yesterday how many tremors they bought he said just the one. “Had to slip it in” with the truck orders.
This is how you do it, rope not needed!! Tire picture disregard!I'll definitely try!
I just got some cones (not those cones)This is how you do it, rope not needed!! Tire picture disregard!View attachment 152278View attachment 152277
Saw it a few weeks back. They service them in next door to where I work. They bought a shit load of Chevy's also.Did you all see the new Las Vegas Paving tremor? I kept seeing what I assumed was multiple so I asked the driver yesterday how many tremors they bought he said just the one. “Had to slip it in” with the truck orders.
Whoever gets that surprise visitor wins the meetup challenge hands down!One more week Tremorites!
We welcome all walks of life: humans, robots, etc. maybe we'll get a surprise visit from @Pompey![]()
Now that would be a surprise, even to me.One more week Tremorites!
We welcome all walks of life: humans, robots, etc. maybe we'll get a surprise visit from @Pompey![]()
I don't want to see him down under...but, whatever works