Las Vegas Meet! 🎲

Prime sighting? Did I just pass you on Azure at Centennial Center around 11:20.
 
Prime sighting? Did I just pass you on Azure at Centennial Center around 11:20.
Maybe! I did have breakfast at Timbers on Azure.
 
1000017438.webp
1000017475.webp
1000017372.webp



Did someone say Knights?! I know those guys!
 

Attachments

  • 1000017473.webp
    1000017473.webp
    143 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Fellow Tremorites,

Several more members have agreed to show up so the parking situation must be ideal. Therefore, choosing Tacos and Beer on Paradise Rd is preferable. I want to thank @DTX2023Tremor for the recommendation.

If anyone suggests another spot, please do. We have plenty of time. As of today, that's the spot!

I forgot to mention: all drinks are on me!

Optimus

1000007075.jpg
 
Last edited:
Heck yea. I haven’t been there since the huge fire just east of it.
 
It's official!

Las Vegas meet will be Friday, April 26th at 6:30 p.m. Lazy Dog - Town Square! Plenty of parking space with some of the The Strip in the background.

Reservations have been made!

1000007196.jpg


1000007198.jpg


Two things:

1. This is a fun meet and greet only. We won't be off-roading, driving through trails, or picking up hookers on The Strip (well, I mean, if we have to...)

2. Drinks are on me!

Hope to see you guys there and as always, "Autobots, roll out!".

Optimus
 

Attachments

  • 1000007197.webp
    1000007197.webp
    137.1 KB · Views: 43
Sounds like a decent idea this place, center of town! Last time I was there, decent food.
 
Nice and central, definitely going to test our mall crawling abilities.
 
Hey Fellas,
Not sure if I need to RSVP, but if schedule allows I would like to be there.
 
Hey Fellas,
Not sure if I need to RSVP, but if schedule allows I would like to be there.
You just show up and all is good my fellow Tremorite!
 
Back
Top Bottom