IGLA Anti-theft device

This inconsistency is concerning. Can it be that the independent operators are doing this on their own cause they know whats up? I dunno, i’ll try to call my guy and get the details.

As far as the igla guy, after i started my truck using his method in under 5 minutes, i now know i can start your truck and other trucks, and if i can do it, so can anyone else who has seen his videos. So this new SEM is the only thing that will gain back my confidence.
So with that said how many Revelco equipped vehicles can you document that have been stolen since that hack video came out?
 
Also with the recent correction with our issues on the southern boarder and with the cartel, i expect vehicle theft to be trending downward. Also the thief's still active aren't interested in 2022 and earlier models. More buyers for 23 and up parts.
So you're saying that the '23+ are more popular and preferred trucks? No one wants your old outdated ride? 😉
 
I can’t speak to something i know nothing about and i don’t want to make assumptions. All i can say is i’m willing to spend my $250 for a piece mind.
I concur with your response, I am 50/50. I am confident the $250 fix does not exist. Not sure how it originated. But I can say Revelco corporate knows nothing about it, nor do thier contractors so I'm fairly confident the $250 fix is a fairy 🧚‍♀️ tale.
 
So you're saying that the '23+ are more popular and preferred trucks? No one wants your old outdated ride? 😉
Correct, plus my truck is ALWAYS covered in mud, really bad pinstripes, worn out bald tires, broken tailight, moon roof is jammed open, seat belts rattle and column shifter rattles. Im trying to sell it on reddit. So yes no body would want my POS!!
 
@cntyguy

I am going to call the CA/AZ ravelco contact I have and get their comment on this rebuttable. Which number did you use to contact the "Home office"?

Thanks
Went to the Ravelco.com homepage, number at the bottom of the page is 281.341.6222.
 
Correct, plus my truck is ALWAYS covered in mud, really bad pinstripes, worn out bald tires, broken tailight, moon roof is jammed open, seat belts rattle and column shifter rattles. Im trying to sell it on reddit. So yes no body would want my POS!!
Having seen your truck a few times, that sounds about right 🤪
 
Sooooo. What’s the verdict. Ravelco or IGLA? Who deserves my hard earned money?
 
Sooooo. What’s the verdict. Ravelco or IGLA? Who deserves my hard earned money?
That depends on several factors: do you value your remote start, do you want to keep a dongle on your keychain, etc.
 
That depends on several factors: do you value your remote start, do you want to keep a dongle on your keychain, etc.
Rather not deal with the dongle. More things to lose. I do like the remote start feature in South Texas.
 
IMG_3276.webp

The answer is obvious…. Hahahaha. JK, they’re both great. I’d find which one has a trusted installer near you that you can trust and go that way. With the way theft is right now with these trucks you should do one of them! You should also get @OmahaBravo taillight guards to keep someone from walking away with $4000 worth if taillights in 1 min…
 
View attachment 200850
The answer is obvious…. Hahahaha. JK, they’re both great. I’d find which one has a trusted installer near you that you can trust and go that way. With the way theft is right now with these trucks you should do one of them! You should also get @OmahaBravo taillight guards to keep someone from walking away with $4000 worth if taillights in 1 min…
Thanks Mr Biased.
I ordered the tail light king set yesterday. These and some JB Weld filled in screws should deter the light turds. https://www.taillightknight.com/products/2021-2024-ford-f-150-tail-light-knight-copy
 
Thanks Mr Biased.
I ordered the tail light king set yesterday. These and some JB Weld filled in screws should deter the light turds. https://www.taillightknight.com/products/2021-2024-ford-f-150-tail-light-knight-copy
Mr biased???? Hahahaha either you’re being funny or you don’t have a sense of humor….

FWIW that kit looks great but can definitely be defeated with a pair of vice grips. I’m not saying it will be and a thief will probably move on but going through all these possibilities with @OmahaBravo I'm well aware of how they can be defeated. He went out of his way to test and break every design he came up with until the final product. So yes I guess I am biased but we all are to a degree.

I think as long as your making moves to protect your rig your better than most!!
 
Mr biased???? Hahahaha either you’re being funny or you don’t have a sense of humor….

FWIW that kit looks great but can definitely be defeated with a pair of vice grips. I’m not saying it will be and a thief will probably move on but going through all these possibilities with @OmahaBravo I'm well aware of how they can be defeated. He went out of his way to test and break every design he came up with until the final product. So yes I guess I am biased but we all are to a degree.

I think as long as your making moves to protect your rig your better than most!!
Well sheet. @OmahaBravo design looks legit as hell.
 
I spent some time getting everything to fit and function. i appreciate the compliment.
I'm the opposite of you my friend. I don't spend any time getting everything to fit; it's gonna fit! 🤪
 
Back
Top Bottom