FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I hope they do you better than they've done me. Mine was marked high priority ''Hot'' a little over 3 weeks ago by the Regional Zone Manager. Was assured it would be here in my delivery week. So much so I sold my 21 Tremor because of it. I've had 3 delivery weeks come and go since and still no truck. My current week ends in 2 days and the truck still sits on ramp 1k in Kentucky. 214 days now, waiting to ship...but who's counting? It sure as hell isn't Ford!
4BFB5A40-56DC-4D01-8D4B-3AA4491A5629.jpeg

It showed up this morning

Went to delivered this morning

I’m not getting my phone call
I just noticed your badges are missing. Will they be sent to you at a later date ?
i was told they would retrofit them later. I would prefer a credit and buy led aftermarket or custom badges

View attachment 66889
It showed up this morning
Congratulations , about damn time! I wish i had your luck. Mine was pushed out 30 more days this morning. That's my last straw. I told the wife Dec 1 was my cut-off date. Looks like the decision was made for me. So, I'll be looking for a new, overpriced, on the lot 22 in the immediate future. I refuse to take a truck that's been sitting in the weather on a holding lot for, what will be by then, 9 months. Ford really F**KED me on this deal. I will probably never buy another new Ford off the lot again after this one. From now on it will be used, low miles, get what I can get. Congrats again.

Well did not even get to sit in the dealer parking lot and have a beer before they call me and say the truck is not coming in today and not sure when it will be here....lol. And it starts again!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Mine arrived at the dealer this afternoon. Since it’s Friday afternoon, it’s not going through prep until Monday apparently. So, I’m scheduled to take delivery next Saturday (Two hour drive and I can’t get there during business hours this coming week)… going to be a long week!

Hey everyone was not expecting 3533 lbs of payload was guessing low 3ks. Did something change on 2022s? F350 Lariat ultimate 4x4 6.7 short box. Not complaining just a happy surprise.

I’m not getting my phone call

i was told they would retrofit them later. I would prefer a credit and buy led aftermarket or custom badges
Look on the bright side - Maybe those blank plates will be a rare commodity and a collectors item down the road...

Back