FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Attachments

• C412C59A-FAF7-439D-AA3A-29A3C3636FAD.png
    C412C59A-FAF7-439D-AA3A-29A3C3636FAD.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 32
I should know this but can’t remember. What day do window stickers populate? Got a 7 Nov build date and so far it seems to be holding. Soooo excited.

I should know this but can’t remember. What day do window stickers populate? Got a 7 Nov build date and so far it seems to be holding. Soooo excited.
Mine was the day after production started.

Milestone reached today. 300 days since ordered, 212 days waiting to ship. Now my dates move weekly instead of monthly. When will it end? 🤬
I feel for you, Im at 449 days and waiting. I feel like a bobble head I shake my head so much....Fingers crossed for you.

I feel for you, Im at 449 days and waiting. I feel like a bobble head I shake my head so much....Fingers crossed for you.
I should publish a book on all the lies and excuses I've been told by the dealer and Ford. Maybe it will help others to know what to expect when doing business with Ford and inept dealers.

If I known I would be waiting this long I would have ordered the winch, I have saved enough for it now. lol. I love the look of the winch on

If I known I would be waiting this long I would have ordered the winch, I have saved enough for it now. lol. I love the look of the winch on front.
After 14 months for corp said if I removed my winch, I will get a vin and build date. So there's that.

Winch is what stopped me from getting scheduled…corporate asked me to drop and I would get scheduled as well.

I should publish a book on all the lies and excuses I've been told by the dealer and Ford. Maybe it will help others to know what to expect when doing business with Ford and inept dealers.
I think the dealers want you to drop your/our orders so they can sell it off the lot for way more.

I needed to vent again so I called Ford again and they told me new delivery date is 11/3 to 11/9. Never got an email from ford when they missed my 10/12 to 10/18 date. 449 days and counting.... I think I might be the longest waiting customer for their Ford SD. Ordered July 31, 2021. Had hair then but bald now...lol
Dude im with ya. You got me beat, Im at 364 days. Got another official email saying delivery Oct 23-29. I was told that a week ago. that was bump number 3, but 2 hours later i get told by dealer the system now shows NOV 3, thats bump number 4. there emails cant keep up with there system. i let the Ford executive office have it today. Told them to get me answers by the end of the day so i can decide if IM walking away. A ram may be in my future. I laugh every time i open my email. It s Ford talking about the 23 super duty. Whatever Ford! you cant deliver 22 on time. Gotta say its my first time dealing with Ford. Never seen such a lack of communication. No one knows whats going on and you cant get a straight answer. My dealer has been great but Ford is a joke

Winch is what stopped me from getting scheduled…corporate asked me to drop and I would get scheduled as well.
My winch has been at dealer for 2 weeks. But no one can tell me when my truck will be there.

Back