FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

How did you find out you were put on chip hold? Customer Service? Dealership?
I called the Ford customer service number and they told me the truck was built just waiting on the chip, also nothing else was missing so it was complete also. She did say it has a delivery date of 10/11-10/17 but we all now that is not going to happen. I will update the thread when it comes off Chip hold so we all get an idea of a time frame. Mine was on the build week of 9/19 also.

9/5 build week here . Customer service told me chip hold

Chip Hold here too - an ETA would be nice.
1664284979843.png

No WS, but I have a build date of 07Oct. Not sure how I feel about a Friday build 😀
my build is week of Oct 3, but i was bumped from sept 12, so I wouldn't be surprised if I get bumped again

I called the Ford customer service number and they told me the truck was built just waiting on the chip, also nothing else was missing so it was complete also. She did say it has a delivery date of 10/11-10/17 but we all now that is not going to happen. I will update the thread when it comes off Chip hold so we all get an idea of a time frame. Mine was on the build week of 9/19 also.
Yup just got off the phone with them microchip hold... motherfuckers!!!! I'm starting to hate Ford! 🤬😤

I don't understand what is it our trucks have that other don't to create these chip holds.... the only thing I see different from my build to others is the bed cover which I doubt it need a fucking chip and the heated rear seats maybe that does need a chip but is bullshit send my shit without the seats! Shit I'll take it with no seats at all.

9/5 build week here . Customer service told me chip hold
I don't understand what is it our trucks have that other don't to create these chip holds.... the only thing I see different from my build to others is the bed cover which I doubt it need a fucking chip and the heated rear seats maybe that does need a chip but is bullshit send my shit without the seats! Shit I'll take it with no seats at all.
I agree with you there, better to sit at your house instead of the Kentucky Race track where you can at least keep it clean. Reminds me of the Aircraft Boneyard for retried airplanes..

Wow I just got a window sticker, in production was scheduled for build week of Oct 3. Waiting since 11-29, now I guess I move on to Chip wait? or delivery wait? or whatever other kinda fun Ford has for me. What a process. Its a rollercoaster for sure. Wait then get news, then get mad, then get news, then get delayed, then get news etc etc. lol. Good luck to everyone that still has not recieved there truck, we are in it together

Attachments

• windowsticker.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
SO what is batch number and modules and all that. I see my batch number must be 8529 1/174 but what does that mean. I know its convoy as I'm in TN

Wow I just got a window sticker, in production was scheduled for build week of Oct 3. Waiting since 11-29, now I guess I move on to Chip wait? or delivery wait? or whatever other kinda fun Ford has for me. What a process. Its a rollercoaster for sure. Wait then get news, then get mad, then get news, then get delayed, then get news etc etc. lol. Good luck to everyone that still has not recieved there truck, we are in it together
Your truck is so close to my build. Same everything except I kept the bedliner w/BAP and you selected the trailer TPMS+camera. My truck was built a couple weeks back and has been shipping for 10 days now.

I did a side-by-side of window stickers and noticed something that caught my eye. Under the SAFETY/SECURITY section this is what I have:
1664291313586.png

And you have a different line (and order, but whatever):
1664291338097.png

Last edited:
Your truck is so close to my build. Same everything except I kept the bedliner w/BAP and you selected the trailer TPMS+camera. My truck was built a couple weeks back and has been shipping for 10 days now.

I did a side-by-side of window stickers and noticed something that caught my eye. Under the SAFETY/SECURITY section this is what I have:
View attachment 61525

And you have a different working (and order, but whatever):
View attachment 61526

Interesting find. A quick google says the security pack adds the motion sensors near the upfitter switches to the securilock anti-theft.

Might be finding some more missing features from late super duties...

View attachment 61525

And you have a different line (and order, but whatever):
View attachment 61526
thats interesting i wonder what the difference is

So after expected delivery of 9/13 I have not received any new expected delivery email I finally broke down and called the 800 number and they say the eta is 9/29! I will believe it when I see it but hey I am hopeful it will happen! It’s still awaiting shipment but hasn’t been updated as of yesterday so they said it may be in transit 🤞

Star White 6.7 Tremor w/ Blackout Package
- 03/18/2022 Order Confirmation
- 09/26/2022 Production Date (Still showing In Production as of today)

Latest Discussions

Back