FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

just got email from ford. build week moved from 10-11-21 to 10-25-21.
thinking should of went to a big dealer instead of rural one.ford is catering to big money dealers only.
original build week of 2-27-21. ordered 4-23021
If it gives you any hope, I ordered from Jefferson, GA Ford over a metro Atlanta one. Hasn’t made too much of a difference from what I can tell.

just got email from ford. build week moved from 10-11-21 to 10-25-21.
thinking should of went to a big dealer instead of rural one.ford is catering to big money dealers only.
original build week of 2-27-21. ordered 4-23021
I don’t think the dealership size/allocation has anything to do with it once you have a build week/vin. Probably more likely that the plant is juggling parts to crank out the most trucks in a given week. Your truck still might sneak in next week…

The AS chips are probably just sitting in a warehouse somewhere. I wouldn’t be surprised if companies are holding onto stock just to keep profits high.

To all the chatter regarding AS a few pages back, last week a platty was scheduled with AS. My guess is it’s only a few weeks until we see this happen more.

I cannot delete that option now. If I quit now - they win. (X-Files fans will understand that one).

My aggravation was based on not having the truck for hunting season. That option has passed and now I don’t feel the pain as sharply. Sure, my wife is tired of borrowing her father’s truck to move horses because it’s a run-a-round, but it’s not like it’s impossible.

So I wait. Without anything to hold onto.

Sitting in Florida this week has also helped me forget the pain…and grow out my annual hunting beard. Lol

I’m also shocked at how cheap diesel is here:

D29C1E34-78D5-46DC-9021-ADDB3AA6A31C.jpeg

Has anyone ordered Huskey floor mats for their 2022 Super Duty? They don't have an option for 2022 front floor mats. They should be the same as the 2021 front mats right? The rear is the same in the 2021 and 2022.
I have them sitting at the shop. they should be the same for 22. nothing has changed besides dash. guy on youtube markus has em for his 22

No, Chapman is my superduty order, perfect so far , confirmation email the same day. This was sometime back down south dealer, not as competent i understand now.
Thx, i didn't want to panic.

To all the chatter regarding AS a few pages back, last week a platty was scheduled with AS. My guess is it’s only a few weeks until we see this happen more.

I cannot delete that option now. If I quit now - they win. (X-Files fans will understand that one).

My aggravation was based on not having the truck for hunting season. That option has passed and now I don’t feel the pain as sharply. Sure, my wife is tired of borrowing her father’s truck to move horses because it’s a run-a-round, but it’s not like it’s impossible.

Sitting in Florida this week has also helped me forget the pain…and grow out my annual hunting beard. Lol

View attachment 36156
Man that is cheap! Is it invisible?

Thx, i didn't want to panic.
I really like how straight up they are, told me yesterday that yes it might take 6 months or more right now, they can’t control it completely. Other less informed dealers go by their book and tell you it’ll be 2 months 3 max, guaranteed. I have first hand experience with such bs. Also they said around thirty of their superduty orders were picked up / scheduled recentely at one shot, even their were surprised but encouraged by that move.

hope your PCO situation works out in your favor. Please continue to keep us updated, chances are i or others will be on the same boat and will need to follow your example.

View attachment 36156
The 000 in green font, means they are proud not to deal diesel on their lot?😉

I have no idea. Something for 4Q purchases. Expires first week in January. Use the certificate number. Someone said in the PCO thread Ford marketing gave them the same certificate # to use.
So all I have to do is give my salesman that code and say “please apply this additional discount from Ford”? The dealership is already giving me $5k off MSRP but I sure would love an additional $3500!!

I think you are the first with AS that has gotten a build date. Congrats! When did you place your order and when did you get a build date?
There is a user ChuckR, on the SD Tracker Sheet that has a Limited that has been showing "in production" since 8/5. Is that a member on this forum?

That is actually the GM dealer lol.
Yeah we are a mining town. 4 iron ore mines in the area with one further north only accessible by train. The dealer here actually sells a ton of pickups and people make good money here so they also can afford to buy the top of the line models. Also, the number of company fleet vehicles here is insane and pretty well all of them are Fords.
I would like to visit there one day. I love out of the way places like that. Looks like population is around 7k?

I have no idea. Something for 4Q purchases. Expires first week in January. Use the certificate number. Someone said in the PCO thread Ford marketing
I really would have thought the certificate would be for one vehicle.. I will be trying..

View attachment 36156
Florida State Anthem

Back