FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

FYI, anyone in interested, I spotted a red tremor in transit to Corwin Ford (Reno NV) 6.7 L
Antimatter blue 6.7L:
Silver 7.3:
Stone Grey 7.3:
Agate Black 7.3:
White 7.3:

No deposits on them.

That looks almost identical to mine order 8/2 notified 8/3 build date email 9/16 build week 10/18 that's it I hope no news is good news.
That is insane, you got a build date the day after you ordered it! Congrats!!!

have any trucks with A/S been built?
Grainger Ford was very upfront about AS being a delay, concerning factor is that Ford still has it as an option, even if they know there’s a problem with the production of it. We are about to start traveling full-time in our fifth wheel, so AS Was a big factor in choosing a Ford

Hi, that Ramp Code, CZ6X, is not one I have. Do you happen to know the address of the rail yard?
CZ6X is the ramp code on my window sticker. I searched around on google maps and found a list of rail yards in the area but this one looks like the most likely place:

Joffre Railyard
100 Canadian National, Charny, Quebec G6X 3S8.

There is a big parking lot with unloading ramps next to the rail yard.

When it gets loaded onto a truck from there it will travel to Sept Iles Qc and end up in another rail yard. From there it will be loaded onto a rail car on the QNS&L railway and be shipped to Labrador City. The dealership is literally less than 1/2 mile from the rail yard there so they just drive them over.

When you guys placed an order, did everyone eventually receive “your order has been confirmed” from Ford email? I placed mine yesterday and got the email the same night. Ironically, i never received an email on f150 order placed sometime back with a different dealer and that order seems like it is nowhere now.

Waiting on my KR order (With AS) - nothing but "Confirmation Email" on Aug 16th.

I did receive my DORA today showing order from dealer. (Priority Code 14) But that's about it.

When you guys placed an order, did everyone eventually receive “your order has been confirmed” from Ford email? I placed mine yesterday and got the email the same night. Ironically, i never received an email on f150 order placed sometime back with a different dealer and that order seems like it is nowhere now.
The dealership has to provide your email address to Ford in order for you to get email updates from them. Either your dealer didn’t provide an email address to Ford for you F150 or they didn’t submit the order.

Back