FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ordered an F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7l 8/12 order confirmed by Ford 8/19. Dealer said I would be lucky to see it in January at the earliest... Lucky for me my '97 7.3l Powerstroke is strong and I am not in immediate need of a new truck. Took 6 months to get my '97 custom built from the factory with a 350 rear end and 250 front end - ordered fall of '96 and received spring of '97 - I get a new truck every 25 years and still have all the old ones running
 
I want to know this too. I’m wondering if I’ll get to order my lightning or build date first. I’m losing my mind waiting on this e-mail
Everything I have read, the trackers require a VIN. Without that, you are in purgatory.
 
After looking at this thread it make no sense as to why some orders take 5 months or longer and some are 3 months! Maybe what my Dealer told me does make sense is the way Ford will batch these thing is by a Customer Order first and I understand that vs a Dealer order. The option packages are populated (do not know if this is really true) and gives priority over individual options if you choose to go that route, for example order options because a "package" includes the moon roof that you do not want. It is well known about the AS option holding up builds and that is why I left it off and on my KR W/the ultimate package it is in fact a stand alone option.

That logic is flawed for example if you have an option that includes a spray in bed liner that requires going to another facility for installation and is touch labor and a capacity issue not parts. This just make my poor head explode because there is no easy way to rationalize out why some are short term fills and some long term fills. :eek:
 
Nothing posted other than the AS situation. I hope today brings you some luck, my friend!
Yeah, I just wish Ford would be honest with us over the AS situation. It would help a lot of us make decisions.

My Silverado buy back just happened this Tuesday. So first time without a truck in 18 years. Sucks.
 
No emails, no VIN, dealer has no updates. I would be happy with at least a VIN. With everyone deleting AS, maybe that will mean gtg for mine!!!! I’m surrounded by 2021 F250 XL work trucks all day, hopes and dreams!!!!
D372E7EA-2751-4879-8B1E-5554328CDCC2.webp
 

Attachments

  • 64562F99-186D-449D-8741-890AD8A5E10D.webp
    64562F99-186D-449D-8741-890AD8A5E10D.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Last week I got my Thursday email update after 10pm (about my truck's 1 week schedule move right from 10/4 to 10/11). I haven't gotten an update yet today. I hope the time of email update sending from Ford isn't indicative of update content.
 
Thursday Ford update.
22 antimatter 350 6.7 lariat tremor no AS went into production today and received window sticker.
Spray bed liner
5th wheel
Gooseneck
Black appearance
Power steps
Moon roof

Ordered
7-7
Build week of 10-11
In production 10-7
 
A custom order thru a dealer in WA state, to be registered in OR

F350 XLT 7.3L 4X4. (gonna be used with a big camper)
ordered: 8/3/2021
notified by Ford: 8/5/21
updated: 9/16/21 with production date of 10/18/21. VIN supplied

However, the production tracking website has no info at all since then.
 
Does getting a DORA from my dealer mean anything to me? He emailed that to me this morning...
My understanding is that a DORA is nothing more than Ford's acknowledgment of receipt of order back to the dealer.
 
How do you track the railcar?
Here is some info on how to track your rail car:

 
My understanding is that a DORA is nothing more than Ford's acknowledgment of receipt of order back to the dealer.
Thanx... Continue on with the wait then...
 
A custom order thru a dealer in WA state, to be registered in OR

F350 XLT 7.3L 4X4. (gonna be used with a big camper)
ordered: 8/3/2021
notified by Ford: 8/5/21
updated: 9/16/21 with production date of 10/18/21. VIN supplied

However, the production tracking website has no info at all since then.
That looks almost identical to mine order 8/2 notified 8/3 build date email 9/16 build week 10/18 that's it I hope no news is good news.
 
Back
Top Bottom