do we know the reason why adaptive steering is holding up our orders
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Congrats, that’s great news!Holy F@$#& Balls, I felt the need to share that my truck hit production today 1 full week before it was scheduled
Just got another email from Ford. Build week moved from 11/1 to 10/25. Man I hope this sticks! (Or moves closer). Finally starting to feel special![]()
I too got the same bump up from 11/1 to 10/25Got the same email today. Hopefully it holds
I also got the same bump up email this am.I too got the same bump up from 11/1 to 10/25![]()
They must have bumped mine back to fit all of you in!Got the same email for the 2nd order...moved up from 11/1 to 10/25.
Mine went a week early as well and has been in production for 10 days now…Holy F@$#& Balls, I felt the need to share that my truck hit production today 1 full week before it was scheduled
How are you all tracking the rail cars? That sounds fun! Mine is supposed to arrive at the dealership on the 11th, but I’d be curious to see where it is currentlyUntil you watch it blow past you about 300 miles when it came within about 40 miles of you house and 50 of the dealer!
Ford needs to pay the money and hire someone from Apple. They don’t have any problem with chips, iPhone production,etc.
Ford and the rest of the car industry use antiquated chip technology. The low supply is due to foundaries not wanting to invest in crap that is already starting to be obsolete. Car manufacturers need to upgrade their chips. Apple and cellphone companies are not hit as hard because they use modern chip fab. Also a reason why Tesla has been hit less hard, they’re using more modern chips in their designs.Ford needs to pay the money and hire someone from Apple. They don’t have any problem with chips, iPhone production,etc.
I ordered a F350 King Ranch on 8/3 and according to Ford my truck has been built and is being shipped. 430 axle, sprayed in bed liner and 5th wheel prep.Did anyone see availability restrictions like we have the past 2 weeks? I hadn’t noticed anyone posting it so far, but am assuming nothing has changed with the rear end, spray in liner, and 5th wheel prep.