How did you get railcar info?Order update:
Ordered 8/19
Production Scheduled 9/21 then 9/27
Built 9/30
In transit and have my railcar info to track!
ETA 10/23-10/29.
I am so excited that my truck is almost here!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How did you get railcar info?Order update:
Ordered 8/19
Production Scheduled 9/21 then 9/27
Built 9/30
In transit and have my railcar info to track!
ETA 10/23-10/29.
I am so excited that my truck is almost here!
Sometimes that happens for 1 or 2 refresh cycles. On my end it shows as an error retrieving data from the Ford server.My info has been lost on the tracker except for my username and sent to plant date. I see this also happened to a few others this afternoon. My dealer says the primary and secondary status have changed to "to be determined". It's a king ranch tremor with spray in and 5th wheel prep. I have the window sticker and sept 28 sent to plant. Had this happened to anyone else after being so close?
Called the dealership and had them look it up in the VVR. If they say it doesn’t show they need to hit “show full table”How did you get railcar info?
Just a lithe frustrating because from what I've learned from this forum, today or tomorrow should have been my build date.Sometimes that happens for 1 or 2 refresh cycles. On my end it shows as an error retrieving data from the Ford server.
Some days it does not have any errors, other days it's quite a few.
Keep in mind that the tracker is pulling data on about 350 trucks every 2 hours or so. It may be something as simple as the server taking too long to respond to the request.
Why is adaptive steering such a issue, it seems like almost zero trucks with AS are being built & yet ford still lists it as a option and taking orders for it
I just continuously check the Ford trackerHow often do you all call for a update on the location of your truck with your real car info? Is three times a day excessive?![]()
I actually think that sounds Is like just the perfect amountHow often do you all call for a update on the location of your truck with your real car info? Is three times a day excessive?![]()
damn I was pulling for you @Vermonster
Uh Oh hes immune!!!!!!Scheduling Notes - 2022MY F-Series Super Duty
Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
There is no information on why or how long the Adaptive Steering (60A) will be on hold for the above models.
- Lariat with Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
- Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
- Limited
Plant scheduling is previewing full for orders not already previewing as selected for scheduling on Thursday. Allocation for orders not previewing/selected will roll over to next week's scheduling.
Lmao. I don’t even care. I know @Mojave_Idiot posted this too. What’s another week.![]()
Its commodity issues on litteraly everything right now. Were are not special buying an “85k” truck. Lots of business are loosing tons of money. Trucks/tires/tech you name it. Ford is just assembling our trucks and suppliers are doing as much as they can. Business cant get any help. No workers no parts being made that is if they can get partsThey’re sorta losing me on general incompetence here. It’s been months on this commodity issues and all their probably doing is having some unpaid intern copy paste the same exact blurb while they string people along on an 85k dollar purchase like we should feel so privileged.
I have more faith in my Cybertruck pre-order at this point. Clowns.
Cool man, only asking for an answer. A projection. An estimate. Literally free on their behalf.Its commodity issues on litteraly everything right now. Were are not special buying an “85k” truck. Lots of business are loosing tons of money. Trucks/tires/tech you name it. Ford is just assembling our trucks and suppliers are doing as much as they can. Business cant get any help. No workers no parts being made that is if they can get parts
My sources continue to say November for AS.Cool man, only asking for an answer. A projection. An estimate. Literally free on their behalf.
I try. I mean AS would've been kick ass for plowing however, I can't wait till Dec or Jan on a truck. Props to you guys. I wouldn't want to play poker with you or @Vermonster lolIt’s appreciated. Hoping for it, just wishing we didn’t have to plan around rumor and some old dude in New York leaking internal communications. At least it’s something.
Its commodity issues on litteraly everything right now. Were are not special buying an “85k” truck. Lots of business are loosing tons of money. Trucks/tires/tech you name it. Ford is just assembling our trucks and suppliers are doing as much as they can. Business cant get any help. No workers no parts being made that is if they can get parts