FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Do you have a build date or a build week? Either way you should get your WS this week. I would bet you have a build week and it is scheduled for later in the week.
My build week is Oct 11th. So I assumed my WS would be generated by now already. But I guess, like you're saying, if my build date is Thursday or Friday, it would not be generated until later this week.
 
My build week was 9/13 my truck was built on 9/17. I got my window sticker on 9/9 the Thursday before my build week.
Cool. I just need to be more patient and wait until Thursday.

That also means I can probably guess my build day will be 13-15th if nothing changes. Hopefully that means an Antimatter present just in time for Halloween!
 
Well unfortunately on the KR the spray in liner is part of one of the packages and so is the stinking moon roof which I loathe. It just lets in heat. Where I go it gets to 115 and 60mph winds!

Truck order is in the system now!
Check out the new ceramic tints. Even clear. We put it on my wife's pano roof and it went from silly hot to no noticable temp. Really amazing stuff. I really do not understand why it is not stock on any pano roof, any brand. It makes a huge impact on how hard the AC has to work.
 
Cool. I just need to be more patient and wait until Thursday.

That also means I can probably guess my build day will be 13-15th if nothing changes. Hopefully that means an Antimatter present just in time for Halloween!
Mine is Antimatter and I love the color!
 
Cool. I just need to be more patient and wait until Thursday.

That also means I can probably guess my build day will be 13-15th if nothing changes. Hopefully that means an Antimatter present just in time for Halloween!
I have a antimatter lariat with a build week of 10-11 too. Still no window sticker either. Finger crossed I don’t get a delay email on Thursday
 
Check out the new ceramic tints. Even clear. We put it on my wife's pano roof and it went from silly hot to no noticable temp. Really amazing stuff. I really do not understand why it is not stock on any pano roof, any brand. It makes a huge impact on how hard the AC has to work.
Thanks----Yes the ceramic does help! Have it on my TRX. Before the tint there was really a lot of head coming through the little cloth shield. The other reason I do not like the huge Ford roof is a friend of mine broke one while off road in his 18 SD. I will just get it tinted when I do the windows. (y)
 
I have a antimatter lariat with a build week of 10-11 too. Still no window sticker either. Finger crossed I don’t get a delay email on Thursday
I have an Antimatter Blue (best color, others have the right to be wrong) sitting at a rail yard. Oh so close...
 
They must be building Antimatters next week, because my Antimatter KR is set to be built a week from today - 10/12.
Let’s hope so. I’ve only been delayed once. Was originally slated for week of 9/27. Then got pushed to week of 10/18. Then got moved up to week of 10/11, but no date or WS yet
 
1633464290010.png


Just a bit ago.
 
My info has been lost on the tracker except for my username and sent to plant date. I see this also happened to a few others this afternoon. My dealer says the primary and secondary status have changed to "to be determined". It's a king ranch tremor with spray in and 5th wheel prep. I have the window sticker and sept 28 sent to plant. Had this happened to anyone else after being so close?
 
Back
Top Bottom