FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Does someone have the answer to this? When I call that rail car tracking number, it says it has been received or released by the customer, does this just mean that the rail yard has received it or that the trucking company has picked it up? Thanks.
 
Dealer contacted me and said the truck is 90 miles away from San Diego in Mora Linda, CA. He has also received the trailer camera I added via mail. Truck ordered 6/29. FX4, Ultimate Lariat, Spray in Bed liner, no AS. Priority 19. VIN around 8/12. WS on 9/13. Schedule for 9/20. Built 9/20. Shipped out 9/21. 10/14 to 10/20 delivery. CONVOY
 
Ordered 6 July, built 24 September. ETA was 9-15 October. But, there she be! Dealer photos attached.
 

Attachments

  • B0821EF2-3B5C-4BCF-B66D-C998DB16DB02.webp
    B0821EF2-3B5C-4BCF-B66D-C998DB16DB02.webp
    283.4 KB · Views: 157
  • CBEA86A4-C664-454B-8A31-699E6AA39ED8.webp
    CBEA86A4-C664-454B-8A31-699E6AA39ED8.webp
    170.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 22DA3570-8571-45F8-BE75-A0D590A9E94E.webp
    22DA3570-8571-45F8-BE75-A0D590A9E94E.webp
    230.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 68B5F1A7-B443-45CE-9E9E-3C498FE050F8.webp
    68B5F1A7-B443-45CE-9E9E-3C498FE050F8.webp
    308.4 KB · Views: 151
Ordered 6 July, built 24 September. ETA was 9-15 October. But, there she be! Dealer photos attached.
Congrats! That’s a good looking truck. I picked mine up last Thursday after almost 6 months of waiting. It was all worth it. I love my new truck! Enjoy👍🏻
 
I wish I would get a call asking if I wanted to remove AS.
Ordered 6/2 just got pushed back again to 12/6 and being told by salesman that I can't change since I have a VIN already.

Dealers can make changes after scheduling until it is pulled for production. I got 60W added to my truck with a VIN in hand, but the dealer needed to call their Ford rep. It's worth pushing them.

Source: https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63667-ford-vehicle-ordering-scheduling-process/
 
Atlas blue. Delivery. Shipping. Rail. Tracking. Status.

^^^ Added for search keywords fun. Just got the call from my dealer!! She's here! And looks sexy as, well, an Atlas Blue tremor!

Details:
Shipped - 9/21 (CSX)
ETA - 10/6-10/12

Arrived - 2 days early (10/4… good buddy!).

also, I NEVER got any status updates to actually work on the CSX rail tracker, for those wondering.

Edit: pics added. pick up end of the week!
 

Attachments

  • big blu on car hauler.webp
    big blu on car hauler.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 52
  • big blu butt.webp
    big blu butt.webp
    228.4 KB · Views: 45
  • big blu front.webp
    big blu front.webp
    94.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Does someone have the answer to this? When I call that rail car tracking number, it says it has been received or released by the customer, does this just mean that the rail yard has received it or that the trucking company has picked it up? Thanks.
Don’t worry. The rail company isn’t ups or fedex.

don’t rely on this, stick to the Ford website. From what I can tell their estimates are either accurate or slightly pessimistic (most people get their trucks just before or within the estimated window). Hope that helps
 
Back
Top Bottom