Exciting day today. Truck finally arrived and I picked it picked up! Only pics I took before heading to finish paperwork. By the time I got out it was dark out.
More to come
More to come
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mine original estimate was 9/23-9/29, moved to 9/29-10/7 and now to 10/1-10/10. A few others have had this too. Just wanted to make sure people don't assume everything is early, but does seem more are early then late.Don’t worry. The rail company isn’t ups or fedex.
don’t rely on this, stick to the Ford website. From what I can tell their estimates are either accurate or slightly pessimistic (most people get their trucks just before or within the estimated window). Hope that helps
Damn that has to be frustrating! On the positive side, you should have your truck by this weekend.Mine original estimate was 9/23-9/29, moved to 9/29-10/7 and now to 10/1-10/10. A few others have had this too. Just wanted to make sure people don't assume everything is early, but does seem more are early then late.
HopefullyDamn that has to be frustrating! On the positive side, you should have your truck by this weekend.![]()
Hope so, it would be a great Christmas present.Good morning Team Tremor!
Those waiting on AS, don’t forget a few with AS were scheduled last week. They were Platinums. Not King Wanch, like we’ve seen previous weeks.
I’d imagine we will see some scheduling notes posted today. They (Ford) is (based on other non-super duty fords) beginning some SIM production (dealer anticipated stock) and using inventory available while they delete items that are low in quantity. They are saving what’s available for retail orders (customer ordered).
You get emails from Ford? What's that like?Just got another email from Ford this evening bumping my production week from 11/8 to 11/1.
Really hoping to get picked up this Week!Good morning Team Tremor!
Those waiting on AS, don’t forget a few with AS were scheduled last week. They were Platinums. Not King Wanch, like we’ve seen previous weeks.
I’d imagine we will see some scheduling notes posted today. They (Ford) is (based on other non-super duty fords) beginning some SIM production (dealer anticipated stock) and using inventory available while they delete items that are low in quantity. They are saving what’s available for retail orders (customer ordered).
I hear ya, man!Really hoping to get picked up this Week!
If not, I don't think I will get my truck before the end of the year? Blue Oval shows this week is "Cleanup Scheduling" for 10/25 - Whatever that means?
I really don't want to pick up my truck in a snow storm with Fresh Salted Roads for the ride home.
Good Luck Everyone!![]()
![]()
I'd leave off the bedliner. It's not so much the time it adds to delivery (sometimes as little as 1 day) it's a matter of getting the build scheduled.I got my X Plan Pin yesterday, going to finalize my order today and AS will not be on the build.... Going to do a KR with the following and still thinking about leaving the bed liner off because it takes more time to do that in another area from what I understand. but I may be misinformed:
Edit
- F-250 Trailer Tow High Capacity with Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System and Pro Trailer Backup Assist Package$1,185
- Tremor with Chrome Package Discount($570)
- Tremor Off-Road Package Discount($570)
- Chrome Package$1,125
- Tremor Off-Road Package$3,975
- Tremor with King Ranch® Ultimate Package Discount($570)
- King Ranch® Ultimate Package$3,350
- King Ranch® Monochromatic Paint Package$0
ExteriorS4
Edit
- 18" Low-Gloss Black-painted Aluminum Wheels$0
- Splash Guards/Mud Flaps – Rear$0
- Splash Guards/Mud Flaps – Front$130
- Tailgate Step$0
- Bedliner – Tough Bed® Spray-in$595
- Rear Window – Power-Sliding with Privacy Glass$0
- Rear Window – Defrost with Privacy Glass$0
- Wheel Well Liner – Front/Rear$325
- Bed Step – Retractable$325
- BoxLink™$0
- Engine Block Heater$100
- Remote Start System with Key$0
- Electronic Shift-On-the-Fly (ESOF)$0
- Skid Plates – Transfer Case and Fuel Tank$0
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-traffic Alert and Trailer Tow$0
- Alternator – 397 Amp$115
- LED Box Lighting$0
- Power Moonroof$0
- Reverse Sensing System$0
- Quad-Beam LED Headlamps/Taillamps and Fog Lamps$0
- 35" Off-Road Tires (LT285/75R18E BSW A/T)$0
- PowerScope® Telescoping Trailer Tow Mirrors$0
- Power-Deployable Running Boards$0
InteriorS4
- Java$0
- Kingsville Antique Affect Leather$0
- Unique 40/Console/40 Front Seats with Kingsville Antique Affect Leather Seats$0
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$0
- 110-Volt/400-Watt AC Outlet$0
- Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist™$0
- Upfitter Switches$165
- Vehicle Safe by Console Vault®$330
- Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side Memory$0
- Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver's Seat$0
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers and Heated Steering Wheel$0
- Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support$740
- Universal Garage Door Opener$0
- B&O® Sound System by Bang & Olufsen® (10 Speakers including Subwoofer)$0
- SYNC® 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition
Thanks---makes sense. Do not want this to take any longer than it has to. Things that can be added later like a bed liner hell may just use a bed mat like I did 20 years ago lol. The wheel well liners I was going to add but may skip now.I'd leave off the bedliner. It's not so much the time it adds to delivery (sometimes as little as 1 day) it's a matter of getting the build scheduled.
If a week they are scheduling to has availability for all the other options you select, but the bedliner contractor already has all the trucks scheduled that they have capacity for, you won't get scheduled that week.
Personally, I would add the wheel well liners and splash guards after receiving too. I don't have solid evidence that these cause scheduling delays, but I believe these are added by the post production company, and could be subject to commodity restraints. Those seem to be less of a bottleneck as bedliners, but they are so easy to add that in my opinion are best done after received.
The wheel well liners are very easy to add yourself. I got the Penda liners for the rear because they are the OEM manufacturer for Ford and are under $100. For the front I used my Ford Pass points to buy.Thanks---makes sense. Do not want this to take any longer than it has to. Things that can be added later like a bed liner hell may just use a bed mat like I did 20 years ago lol. The wheel well liners I was going to add but may skip now.
Do you have a build date or a build week? Either way you should get your WS this week. I would bet you have a build week and it is scheduled for later in the week.Build date is Oct 11th, but no Window Sticker yet. But also no email pushing back build date. I thought the Window Sticker always generated within a week of the Build Date. Did others not have Window Stickers generate 5+ days in advance and have the truck get built?
Not King Wanch
My build week was 9/13 my truck was built on 9/17. I got my window sticker on 9/9 the Thursday before my build week.Build date is Oct 11th, but no Window Sticker yet. But also no email pushing back build date. I thought the Window Sticker always generated within a week of the Build Date. Did others not have Window Stickers generate 5+ days in advance and have the truck get built?