FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My original order dealer just emailed me back - "No news yet, but check back next Thursday!" - so, there you go.

6/8 order - no news
8/27 order - build date

So crazy and confusing, but I am definitely excited. I hope more people get some good news!

I still wonder who Chuck_r is and what makes him special enough to get a non King Ranch truck with AS. He is the only one listed as being built so far according to the spreadsheet (there might be other exceptions out there).

I still wonder who Chuck_r is and what makes him special enough to get a non King Ranch truck with AS. He is the only one listed as being built so far according to the spreadsheet (there might be other exceptions out there).

Built over a month ago but not shipped. Possibly in mini purgatory?
Screenshot_20210915-123857_Sheets.jpg

Okay listen to this people and let me know what you would do in this situation.

After waiting weeks on end and nothing and hearing nothing but crickets. The Dealership told me they had a truck coming in similar to my build that came in that they have offered to me, I Actually bought it but have not picked it up yet supposed to do that today and sign the rest of the paperwork I did give them 40K down.

I had a PCO that i can no longer find. So last night I called Ford Marketing and talked to a lady she stated I do have a PCO and she said it was for $500 and it is good toward a Super Duty but expires on October 4th. I also asked her if there by chance was any new news on the Truck I had ordered and she did some looking and told me she has a VIN number for the Truck I had ordered but it is still in order processing I said great thanks for the info and she gave me the VIN number.

This Morning around 10 am MST I received an Email from Ford stating my truck has been is scheduled for Production the Week of October 18th and it lists a VIN number.

The two VIN numbers from, one from the phone call last night , and one from the production email this morning DO NOT MATCH.

I called Ford Marketing again today they do not know why I have 2 different VIN Numbers (these numbers are off in several different spots) , Marketing says the truck is still in order processing and has not been scheduled for production yet. I asked how that happens they have no clue and sent told me to contact Dealer.

The Truck I ordered is Rapid Red it has 5th wheel prep package that is the biggest difference, The Black truck I bought (that I have not picked up yet has a moonroof which i do not want but can live with.)

I will need to buy the 5th wheel prep package aftermarket for the black truck if i keep it. And it will cost me somewhere around $900-$2000 all said and done.

I do not understand the 2 VIN number thing I am not sure if i should just keep the Black Truck and buy a 5th wheel package. Or wait for the Order and see how many times it gets pushed down later in to the year.

My Wife is screaming at me make a choice because I can not make one to save my life.

I am sure the dealer can sell the Black 2022 Tremor black appearance for more than MSRP which is what I had to pay. and i will be paying full MSRP on the RAPID Red if i chose to wait.

So what would you nice folks do in this situation???

How fast do you need a truck? I'd stick with the red/5th wheel as ordered if you can wait
I wanted it to take Elk Hunting October 6th But I have some time to wait Just do not want to wait until Thanksgiving or later. When I can taste the tremor now.

I wanted it to take Elk Hunting October 6th But I have some time to wait Just do not want to wait until Thanksgiving or later. When I can taste the tremor now.
I get it. I'm biased against the dark colors, like black, just because they are so hard to keep clean, and I live in AZ and don't like to cook myself! If you don't care about the black color, and having to install the other options later, then go for it!

Well no email for me either…
However, I called Ford marketing and after 5 months of bullshit I now have a VIN!!!! Things are finally starting to move in the right direction!
No build date from ford or the Mach e tracker but I’ll take what I can get!
Can you pull up the window sticker now?

Built over a month ago but not shipped. Possibly in mini purgatory?
View attachment 34073
He ordered a limited..I looked up the part #s for the steering wheels and there are a bunch. Each model has a specific wheel, so it seems they dont have Platinum and Lariat wheels with adaptive steering option on hand.

My Platinum with AS has been pushed to 11/08... The thrill of a new truck has come and gone for me, almost ready to punt on my order.

Back