I am definitely pulling for you.. patience of a saintThey just couldn't do it! They couldn't let me pass the 1 year mark of waiting for production! I finally went to production today.....3 days shy of my 1 year order anniversary!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am definitely pulling for you.. patience of a saintThey just couldn't do it! They couldn't let me pass the 1 year mark of waiting for production! I finally went to production today.....3 days shy of my 1 year order anniversary!
Is it already built?Ford marketing says mine should be delivered by 5/4. Hopefully I don't get caught up in another potential KTP shut down.
My modules populated. I haven't gotten the built email yet. I'm hoping it's at gfx waiting for the add-ons but I'm not sure.Is it already built?
And she’s delivered as of 4/12! I am away on a work trip but will pick her up this weekend.Update.
Called the dealer this afternoon and the truck is in the Mesquite, TX rail yard. Waiting for delivery to the dealership now.
My family bought my old truck from me and picks it up Friday. Hopeful the new one is ready in a week or less.
Not looking good, from BOF:
Mine just changed to in production today. I ordered it 229 days ago.My modules populated. I haven't gotten the built email yet. I'm hoping it's at gfx waiting for the add-ons but I'm not sure.
Congrats! One step closer.My BCE codes just populated, looks like she's built.
Go figure. After 8 months of waiting, and 4 reschedules, I’m scheduled to be built next week. Why wouldn’t they shut down. Was getting excited, should have expected something like this…Not looking good, from BOF:
Over at the Super Duty Production Facebook group, there was a some chatter from plant empoyees that they were having an airbag shortage. That might be the reason.Not looking good, from BOF:
They told me my truck will be at dealership 4/14. Dealership stays it’s stuck on a rail car in KY and hasn’t moved for 3 weeks. I’d take that with a grain of salt. Mines going through atlFord marketing says mine should be delivered by 5/4. Hopefully I don't get caught up in another potential KTP shut down.
I know nothing is concrete just trying to stay optimistic.They told me my truck will be at dealership 4/14. Dealership stays it’s stuck on a rail car in KY and hasn’t moved for 3 weeks. I’d take that with a grain of salt. Mines going through atl
FMWNot looking good, from BOF:
Hoping this is the case. Scheduled for next week. Still no window sticker.Over at the Super Duty Production Facebook group, the mod (who works at the plant) said they are only closed on Monday next week for Easter and they will be back at it on Tuesday.
-SR-