FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I got my built email this morning! Finally! It is estimated to be delivered between April 18-25, but I'm going to be optimistic and say it'll catch a ride up here today or tomorrow. 🤞 Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm pretty sure it's NOT a train. :)

-SR-

It will say convoy on your window sticker if it's going by truck, rail if it's going by train. (at the bottom, just to the left of MSRP)
 
They just couldn't do it! They couldn't let me pass the 1 year mark of waiting for production! I finally went to production today.....3 days shy of my 1 year order anniversary!
 
It will say convoy on your window sticker if it's going by truck, rail if it's going by train. (at the bottom, just to the left of MSRP)
I'm in Cincinnati, so it'll go straight onto a truck. My windows sticker says "convoy", but as many folks around here have found out, that doesn't seem to mean much. There's no shortage of people here would were as far away as the west coast, their window sticker said "convoy" and it shipped by rail.

-SR-
 
I got my built email this morning! Finally! It is estimated to be delivered between April 18-25, but I'm going to be optimistic and say it'll catch a ride up here today or tomorrow. 🤞 Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm pretty sure it's NOT a train. :)

-SR-
Congrats!!!
 
The date on the bottom of my window sticker says 4/12 now. It was 4/6. It was supposed to built this week. Any ideas what it means when the date changes?
 
The date on the bottom of my window sticker says 4/12 now. It was 4/6. It was supposed to built this week. Any ideas what it means when the date changes?

It means it was previewed, is my understanding. In this context, my understanding is basically anytime your order is updated the ws date updates.

That’s purely from filtering through the many things people have said on forums. I’ve seen some say if it’s opened for any reason, your order, or touched by a process, it updates.
 
Got my built email this morning also. Est delivery to KC is next week. If it really arrive at the dealer by the end of the month I'll be happy. The 21st will be exactly 7 months from order confirmation.
Got delivery date for 4/20 and that also will be 7 months.. Bed liner and 5th wheel prep included.
 
I’m holding out and keeping the AS. Let’s see if Ford comes through. 9/8 order, still no VIN. Granger got low allocations this month, so 🤷🏼🥃 I have a Denali HD enroute, so the Tremor might be available once it’s built.
 
Sorry Ford but i'm not gonna an can't wait on the build times at the moment..
Love your trucks but if something doesn't change with production time i'll be forced to the other make until the production picks up on the SD's.
Hope something changes in the next few months...

My rig may be for sale now if anyone wants to pm me a serious offer on it with 12k on it..
 
Sorry Ford but i'm not gonna an can't wait on the build times at the moment..
Love your trucks but if something doesn't change with production time i'll be forced to the other make until the production picks up on the SD's.
Hope something changes in the next few months...
This is my situation. My trucks been built since 3/16 and it’s sitting on a rail in KY. Mean while my gmc dealership keeps calling me with at4’s each week and their 0% financing for truck month. At this point if my truck doesn’t come till next month (which my dealer say is optimistic) it will cost me significant amount of money in interest rate alone. Love the Ford but it’s not 3k better on equally optioned to at4. This doesn’t even factor in the depreciation of my current ride since the time of order. Crap situation for sure.
 
My modules populated! Awesome!!
frankenstein-its-alive.gif
 
Last edited:
It means it was previewed, is my understanding. In this context, my understanding is basically anytime your order is updated the ws date updates.

That’s purely from filtering through the many things people have said on forums. I’ve seen some say if it’s opened for any reason, your order, or touched by a process, it updates.
@gommer that is my experience as well. Something changes in the order system and the WS date updates accordingly. Usually this corresponds with the line items in the "Order Change History" in Vehicle Visibility.
 
Finally reached out to my dealer yesterday after months of not hearing anything (ordered 11-24-21)

Apparently I'm priority 11 and they only have one truck in front of mine. Hoping for some good luck tomorrow.
 
LOL dealer called today and said his regional manager suggested me dropping fifthwheel, BAP, AS and retractable bed cover to speed up my order. I told them not happening. Ordered 10/30 confirmed 10/31. priority 2 for 6 weeks now. I ordered a custom truck, I will wait for a custom truck, hell I can go buy one with half the options i want right now but I want what I want. Plus my 08 Duramax is doing great. I will definitely miss the 800 hp DMAX. She is lightning quick, but a 2500 with 255,000 miles on her. I just was ready for a newer truck with a bit more load capacity for my fifth wheel. Hate to sell it but gotta help pay for this new beast. Plan on selling her when and if I get my Tremor. I hoping by Christmas now
 
Not looking good, from BOF:
Ugh, I’ve already been rescheduled 9 times by the time this thing gets built it’ll be a model year old already, starting to think about telling them to pound sand and keep their truck.
 
Quoting ice-capades over at BOF:
Allocation for 2022 Super Duty orders not already previewing on this morning's AM Preview Scheduling Report as selected for scheduling tomorrow will roll over to the next scheduling cycle.

If that's not clear as mud, not sure what is!

My take from this, sounds like they were scheduling up to this AM. Those scheduled will still get a scheduling email tomorrow. But that scheduling got cut short, and the allocations not used during this scheduling will roll over to (believe it when I see it) a bigger scheduling week on the next scheduling cycle. Whenever that is. Based on the other post about KTP possibly shutting down for a week... doesn't look good.
 
Back
Top Bottom