FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

🏃‍♀️
Just like to point out that Zach from Granger just posted exactly what I was saying yesterday.

He even called them allocations.

Yet a certain someone said I had no idea what I was talking about lol.
You still don't know what you are talking about. He clearly stated he received zero stock allocations and 17 COVP allocations. You continue to treat both allocations as being one and the same. They are not.

FMC would schedule every retail order in a dealer's order bank in the month they were received if they had the parts and capacity to build them. They will only schedule as many stock orders in that month as the dealer has stock allocations allotted for.

Once again, in the current climate, commodity restraints are why vehicles are not being scheduled, not retail allocations as you keep wanting to believe. Remove commodity restraints, and retail allocations would skyrocket.

Incremental allocation versus stock allocation. Incremental, one allocation allotted for each confirmed retail order.
Dealer stock allocation. Percentage based on previous sales record.

One has no bearing on the other. My apologies if this is above your comprehension level.
 
Hello everyone,

First time poster. I’ve been lurking for about 5 months or so.

Ordered 8-27-21.
2022 F250 Platinum Tremor Crew Cab, Black interior, Antimatter Blue
6.7 Diesel
Sunroof
Upfitter switches
5th wheel prep
Spray in bed liner
Winch
Mud flaps
Rear wheel liners
Powered running boards

Pretty much everything escept adaptive steering. I had initially ordered it but the salesman recommended removing it or it would take longer to get built. I think it was removed back in December. After looking at that component, it looks like it can be installed afterwards, and if so, I may do that down the road.

I requested a copy of the build order that Ford has from the saleman and as of 3-22-22, it stated Priority Code 01

I’ve never gotten a single confirmation email or any update emails at all from Ford which really sucks. l tried contacting marketing etc and they stated they had my email on file but it never made any difference. I have to continually have to contact the salesman to get any updates.

After finding out that the dealserhip installs the winch, I told the dealership not to install the winch and I will do it myself. I dont have much faith in people anymore when it comes to doing quality work and Ive already seen some crappy installs on this site and youtube. Besides, I enjoy tinkering, mods, etc and it will be even more fun doing it with my new truck.

I got a VIN in early Feb from the salesman and he stated I had a build date of 3-7-22. Well that got pushed to 3-28, and the latest is 4-16. I still dont know if thats current or not. From what I've read on here, people usually get a window sticker about a week prior to the build and as of today, still no window sticker. Hopefully that will come through wihin the next few days.

Anyway, congrats to the guys that have gotten their truck and good luck to us that are still waiting !!
 
Hello everyone,

First time poster. I’ve been lurking for about 5 months or so.

Ordered 8-27-21.
2022 F250 Platinum Tremor Crew Cab, Black interior, Antimatter Blue
6.7 Diesel
Sunroof
Upfitter switches
5th wheel prep
Spray in bed liner
Winch
Mud flaps
Rear wheel liners
Powered running boards

Pretty much everything escept adaptive steering. I had initially ordered it but the salesman recommended removing it or it would take longer to get built. I think it was removed back in December. After looking at that component, it looks like it can be installed afterwards, and if so, I may do that down the road.

I requested a copy of the build order that Ford has from the saleman and as of 3-22-22, it stated Priority Code 01

I’ve never gotten a single confirmation email or any update emails at all from Ford which really sucks. l tried contacting marketing etc and they stated they had my email on file but it never made any difference. I have to continually have to contact the salesman to get any updates.

After finding out that the dealserhip installs the winch, I told the dealership not to install the winch and I will do it myself. I dont have much faith in people anymore when it comes to doing quality work and Ive already seen some crappy installs on this site and youtube. Besides, I enjoy tinkering, mods, etc and it will be even more fun doing it with my new truck.

I got a VIN in early Feb from the salesman and he stated I had a build date of 3-7-22. Well that got pushed to 3-28, and the latest is 4-16. I still dont know if thats current or not. From what I've read on here, people usually get a window sticker about a week prior to the build and as of today, still no window sticker. Hopefully that will come through wihin the next few days.

Anyway, congrats to the guys that have gotten their truck and good luck to us that are still waiting !!
Good luck. As far as the winch, if you’re gonna install it yourself, you should buy it aftermarket. Several sites sell it cheaper. You’ve paid the install cost with your order. Would save you $500-$600 buying it from somewhere else. Just search the threads to find those sites.
 
Good luck. As far as the winch, if you’re gonna install it yourself, you should buy it aftermarket. Several sites sell it cheaper. You’ve paid the install cost with your order. Would save you $500-$600 buying it from somewhere else. Just search the threads to find those sites.
Also, from what I understand, the winch that comes when you order from Ford is a Warn EVO (made in China). I would save up and get the Warn Zeon (made in USA).
 
Also, from what I understand, the winch that comes when you order from Ford is a Warn EVO (made in China). I would save up and get the Warn Zeon (made in USA).
I’m under the impression that you’ll have to buy the Ford (warn) winch. It’s not sold on the Warn site. There are a few sites that sell Ford parts, and I’ve seen the same Ford performance winch selling for $2400-2500. The only other winch I’ve seen work, is if you buy a new bracket someone on this forum fabricated that will allow the use of a Badlands winch from Harbor Freight.
 
Pretty sure for the factory bumper, you have two options. The Ford Performance warn branded winch, or the fabricated bracket for the badlands winch (guy on this forum). That’s it.
 
2/2/22 order here. Fortunately don’t NEED the truck as many others do. But figure the longer I have to wait, the more money I can rathole away and finance even less.

Similiar initial thoughts on my end, however watching interest rates rising makes me wonder how much more interest will get paid over the life of the loan. On a 65k/72mo loan each 0.5% increase is ~$1k in extra interest, when I ordered ~2.6% was possible at my credit union, gonna suck if its 4%+ by fall. That's an extra three grand+ "wasted" right there... would be nice to atleast get a PCO or low interest financing from Ford to offset the change in market conditions.
 
How can I find out what day my truck will be built? I got my window sticker Tuesday. Shockingly my dealer doesn't seem to have any info. I shouldn't be surprised, they haven't been very helpful or good at communicating up to this point. My 5th wheel prep isn't listed on the window sticker and the salesman has no answer for that either.
 
How can I find out what day my truck will be built? I got my window sticker Tuesday. Shockingly my dealer doesn't seem to have any info. I shouldn't be surprised, they haven't been very helpful or good at communicating up to this point. My 5th wheel prep isn't listed on the window sticker and the salesman has no answer for that either.

Ford Marketing might be able to tell you your actual build date. Otherwise the dealer is it. Since you have your WS you could look for other people who have the same batch number -- which would give you a good idea of when it would be built (assuming they know their build date).

I got my WS... I think Tuesday, too. Batch 5254. Have to admit, haven't called my dealer to ask for the actual build day. I mean, once you're in production and you have a WS it's getting built.

As for your issue with the 5WP not being on the WS, if it's not on there then your dealer took it off or never put it on.
 
Ford Marketing might be able to tell you your actual build date. Otherwise the dealer is it. Since you have your WS you could look for other people who have the same batch number -- which would give you a good idea of when it would be built (assuming they know their build date).

I got my WS... I think Tuesday, too. Batch 5254. Have to admit, haven't called my dealer to ask for the actual build day. I mean, once you're in production and you have a WS it's getting built.

As for your issue with the 5WP not being on the WS, if it's not on there then your dealer took it off or never put it on.
Thanks Gommer. I'm batch 5231. The 5wp was on the build sheet from the last version I saw in October.
 
Thanks Gommer. I'm batch 5231. The 5wp was on the build sheet from the last version I saw in October.
The salesperson/dealer has access to the VVR, it will have your build day on it. The "build week" email from Ford will be the Monday of the week it's to be built.
1649542654364.png


The above is what my VVR looked like on 3/22... the day after it was built. Mine was delayed 3 weeks, and then spent 2 weeks in the Ford "Spa" to get rejuvenated. (It was damaged on the assembly line <facepalm>). Now I sit here in shipping limbo... hopefully I'll drive my truck in the month of April.
 
Back
Top Bottom