FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Taking Raimfarmer’s advice and having a drink tonight. A few months on the forum and a couple of drinks in tonight and I already have the whole situation figured out, we should be running Ford, we seem to have identified the problem!! LOL..
We all know we aren't driving anything but a FORD
 
Later November for me. No build date or vin.
Good luck I see Blue oval says scheduling for 4-14! I have grown numb to the situation. My current truck is 17 years old. So I will like a kid in a candy store any day it arrives.
 
Good luck I see Blue oval says scheduling for 4-14! I have grown numb to the situation. My current truck is 17 years old. So I will like a kid in a candy store any day it arrives.
Keep in mind the last two mass schedulings have not been on a regular Thursday scheduling. I would not read too much into Thursday being a magical day.
 
Keep in mind the last two mass schedulings have not been on a regular Thursday scheduling. I would not read too much into Thursday being a magical day.
Yeah Mister Bill I pretty much take everything with a grain of salt. And I know of lot of guys have been waiting a lot longer than I have. But I also know FORD is doing everything in their control to build our trucks. I work in manufacturing and our commodity restraints are killing us!!!!
 
Yeah Mister Bill I pretty much take everything with a grain of salt. And I know of lot of guys have been waiting a lot longer than I have. But I also know FORD is doing everything in their control to build our trucks. I work in manufacturing and our commodity restraints are killing us!!!!
Many want to believe it’s all a big conspiracy as to why Ford is not building their truck. And they want to armchair quarterback that theory ad nauseam. Thanks for the rational breath of fresh air.
 
Nice glass of wood ford reserve and I agree can’t control anything so relax and not stress

Russell resevere here enjoy!!!

Love me some Woodford. Slumming with Jim Beam tonight.


Drinking a Monte Carlo... 4oz of Whistlepig Piggyback rye, 2oz of Benedictine and 2 shakes of bitters... First one had 2 shakes of normal bitters and the second was 2 shakes of orange bitters. I think I prefer the second...

Back to the regularly scheduled bitch fest gentleman...

and ladies...

and "insert your preferred pronoun here"...

LOL
 
2/2/22 order here. Fortunately don’t NEED the truck as many others do. But figure the longer I have to wait, the more money I can rathole away and finance even less.
 
Zero chance Of full price protection. Highly doubtful they do anything. I was just trying to be realistic.
They wont do anything nor should they. Nobody is entitled to shit especially in the current climate were in as far as supply goes
 
This thread is turning to trash more and more every day. I wonder how bad it will be around October when Ford is still turning out 22's...

Is it that hard to believe that Ford is currently evaluating its back log, locking in supplier orders and determining when they will likely be able to come close to completing the 22's that are ordered before publicizing when the 23's will start to be produced? Keep in mind the 23' isn't even released yet; there are very few spy photos of it yet. If there is an issue with completing retail orders I would bet they cancel stock orders before canceling thousands of retail orders. There is no concrete set amount of time they will build a given model year truck. The 21's only ran for 9 or 10 months; there is no reason 22's cant run for 16 months, which would put production into December.

Ford is not a great communicator but I bet they know how to build trucks when their suppliers get them the parts they committed to supplying.
 
When was the last time Ford accepted a stock order for a super duty?

Don't know. I'm not involved in regional or national or or dealer scheduling. Are you?
 
Back
Top Bottom